Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Got the 51 Merc a Xmas gift.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lockwoodkustoms, Dec 26, 2011.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Well this is crazy how this even took place. A few weeks ago I got an email from a gentlemen that I must have inquired about this visor some tim ago. The thing is I tried to go through all of my old emails and PM on the site I am members of and still wasn't able to find any email from me inquiring about this item. So I emailed him back asking about it and he sent me pics and told me that it was a N.O.S Fulton visor. Being it was so close to Christmas I was not sure I was going to be able to aford it right now. adn to my surprise he sent me a total with the shipping included and well I have to say I sent him a postal M.O. and on Dec. 24 th I woke up and this was on my front porch. Today I went up to the barn where my Merc is hanging out until spring time and figured I should test fit it. So here it is sorry for the crappy cell phone pics but it is what it is.

Attached Files:

2. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz
    Member Emeritus

Looking good bud.

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I can never figure out why anyone would pay real money for one of those ugly things. I'm sorry but to me that just ruins the looks of an otherwise really slick car was a . Maybe if it was a lowrider bomb with all the original chrome and stainless plus some but they are just wrong on a custom.

4. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

When you buy it from him, you can take it off.:D

5. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Each to there own thats what makes all all different. I do not like them on a 49-51 Merc coupe but a 51 Merc Woodie Wagon needs a visor IMHO.

6. hupster

hupster
    from california

I couldn't agree more. Same for the Ford shoebox woodies. It breaks-up that tall-forehead look. Great score.

7. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

I like your choice of grills.

Attached Files:

8. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

9. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Did you have to do anything to make it fit