Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got my Alliance Tag

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopper cliff, Oct 12, 2011.

1. chopper cliff

chopper cliff
    from lodi ca

I got my tag yesterday, Nice piece, can't figure out which beast to put it on, both are Hambr approved, but the coupe is more traditional, decisions decisions?

2. Gimpapotamus

Gimpapotamus

Congrats!!!! I just recieved mine yesterday as well. It was like Christmas in OCtober! Oh, and what's it like having a complete vehicle to put it on?! LOL! PLus we need pics to help decide which one to put it on.

3. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

When I got mine I mounted it on a piece of aluminum the shape of the tag about a 1/2 in. bigger,pop riveted together then double sided tape on back. Now you can put it on whatever you're driving.

4. jipp

jipp

im waiting for black which is next year. i did order some window s tickers tho till then..
    chris.

5. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

6. Drill a small hole, put string through it, and hang it from the mirror of whatever you're in. It'll catch on like fuzzy dice and handicap placards.