Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got a great deal on a roadster today!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TurboShadow, Jan 19, 2011.

1. TurboShadow

TurboShadow
    from Prosser wa

You wont believe it, bought a roadster today for a buck! Its complete, wire wheels, rumble seat, even has the top! The paint is a little rough, but for the price I am not going to complain! Anyways, here is the pic....

[​IMG]

Gotcha lol!!! I had to have some tires dismounted today, I dropped them off and had to run some errands. Found a new little hole in the wall thrift store and the wife just HAD to stop. Glad we did, I found this little gem, 2/3 full for 99 cents! Its glass and made by avon, for "wild country" aftershave. I looked and its not worth much more one ebay, but still cool to have. Im thinking of painting it up a little more detailed to put up on a shelf with some of my hot wheels collection,

2. wizzard23

wizzard23

3. brad chevy

brad chevy

It might be Avon but the joke thread stinks.

4. Black Primer

Black Primer

I got the same one. Had plans to "customize" it, but now I can't find it!

5. There's a whole series of those car-shaped perfume bottles; the other day I saw one that was a '50 Studebaker.