Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Gordons Engines in Denison, TX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dwest999, Mar 18, 2016.

1. dwest999

dwest999
    from Saline, MI

I'm trying to find any information I can on Gordon's Engines out of Denison, TX. I've search here on the HAMB and other places too and nothing. Saw his set up at Goodguys last weekend and his stuff looked pretty good. Please enlighten me if you can. Thank you.

2. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. swanwaco32

swanwaco32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I bought a 327 from him about 9 years ago and it was a JUNK..!!! He is a not to be trusted....!!!!!

4. Hey Dave, what are you shopping for??? if you want to build your own, I have a GREAT machine shop that did all the machining work on my stroker... but I assembled... they KNOW engines/specs/etc... two great guys here in Austin....

5. Maybe Bruce's in Spring.

6. Danny Gordon

Danny Gordon

I sold this guy an engine in 2004, He did not have it installed correctly and ended up with bent rods. I replaced that engine, as it was under warranty, with another engine. He claimed there was rust in the block in the second engine which there was not as all of our motors are cooked and bead blasted, so that would be impossible. He does not know anything about motors.

7. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Let me see. Instead of a proper introduction to the group, you jump into the middle of something that happened 19 years ago telling us about an alleged problem that your brother had a couple of years ago with a truck that is off topic on this forum. Now, do you want to tell us about your on-topic projects, with pictures, or do you want to keep on bashing someone else who has also made only one post defending himself very clearly.

Desoto291Hemi likes this.