Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys Rhinebeck moved to Massachusetts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jay Ess, Sep 29, 2011.

1. RAF

RAF
    from MA.

Really enjoyed the show!! Large number of cars and many that we have not seen before. Would hope the vendors and swap meet numbers increase and very happy to hear in will be back to the Big E next year. Myself and a number of my friends are now new Good-Guy members.

2. scootrz1

scootrz1
    from usa

We totally had a good time ,I was there fri a little and all day sat. we did miss drive to Rhinebeck it was always a fun trip

3. I was there on Saturday and had a great time.Being the first time in a new location I think the turnout was good and I'm sure it will be even better next year as the word spreads.

4. brewster55

brewster55

Rhinebeck still had a car show.

Advertised on radio as anual car show. Whats up with that?

5. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

I agree. I don't know why some are saying it was a low turnout as 1300 cars is probably the same as ever at Rhinebeck. Although it wasn't great , the swap meet WAS better than Rhinebeck, and someone here said 15 vendors??? Wrong ! You need to understand that vendors are going to put forth an effort equal to the participant turn out. I think that for this area ( Springfield, Burlington ) 1300 to 1500 cars is what you are going to get. Its not York or Charlotte or Carlisle after all.

6. hotrodroadster32

hotrodroadster32
    from Mass

We went to springfield with 7 other guys and cars,everyone had a great time.I cant say one bad thing about the show,I'll be there next year for sure.