Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys Returns to Rhinebeck June 2016.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2many projects, Oct 22, 2015.

1. I received word today that Goodguys Rod & Custom will return to the the Dutchess County Fairground in Rhinebeck N.Y., June 10, 11 12, 2016.
    Great news for those who were unhappy with the West Springfield show's location.

2. AVater

AVater
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Connecticut HAMB'ers

Mixed bag for me--Love the fairgrounds in Rhinebeck but Springfield much closer for me. Had good fortune at GG Springfield in both 2013 and 2015.

3. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Rhinebeck is nice ride in fall, ok in June but gonna suck if they [ny state] haven't fixed rt 199 by then and some other "hot" spots of road..

4. The roads into West Springfield are the absolute worst of any Massachusetts roads I've ever encountered.
    Makes upstate New York roads very nice by comparison.
    I've always enjoyed the trip thru upstate and into into the Hudson Valley vicinity. Nice roads and great scenery.

5. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Great always was a good show both days and alot closer than Mass.

6. ol'55

ol'55

A reason to join Good guys again

7. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My husband and I went to every show when it was at Rhinebeck. Love that area.

8. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Just heard about this today, I live a sheltered life I guess. As a kid who grew up in Rhinebeck, I am somewhat prejudiced in liking the fairgrounds over the Eastern States Expo.