Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys Puyallup HAMB Photo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OldSub, Jul 17, 2004.

1. OldSub

OldSub
    Member Emeritus

We'd planned an informal meet at noon under the roller coaster. By the time we stopped for the picture some had come and gone, and others hadn't been seen yet...

[​IMG]
    Its not a great picture and even if you could see all the faces I have CRS and can't name everyone anyway.

Left to Right: one, two, OldSub/Steve, LuckyBoy, OldBeat, K-Member and seven. If I miss-spelled a name, or even got one wrong, let me know. And one, two and seven be sure to identify yourselves!

There were some girl friends and wives and such, but they all avoided the camera, except my wife who cheerfully stood behind one to take the picture.

I took about 100 photos, almost exclusively of AD Chevy/GMC trucks. I'll put the best of them on my personal web site, so feel free to take a peak in a week or so if you're interested.

2. bobx

bobx
    from Indiana

if you can, drop a reminder here when the pics are up, id like to check em out..

3. k-member

k-member

One is Rolf and two Keith(can't remember his HAMB name)cause of HotRod over dose this weekend [​IMG] Nice to meet some more HAMB dudes.

4. Poncho and I were buyin my new skins for the back of my roadster.We clued in that we may have missed the HAMBmeet.Sorry guys.Met alot of you anyways......Shiny

5. OldSub

OldSub
    Member Emeritus

[ QUOTE ]
    One is Rolf and two Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

I caught both those names, but couldn't remember which faces they went with...

Does LuckyBoy own the Ford pickup he's leaning on in the pictures from the show? I like that truck.

6. old beet

old beet

I think Lucky Boy has a 60s Poncho (saw it at the Ash Bash).........OLDBEET

7. OldSub

OldSub
    Member Emeritus

Ponchos are okay, but I still like the Ford. I think I saw it at Hot Rod a Rama last year.

8. Rolf

Rolf

Well, I guess buying skins for your hot rod was a good excuse, Shiny [​IMG]

Nice to meet you guys, I may take you up on your invitation when we do our Victoria motorcycle trip. It is scheduled for first week in Sept. I will PM you for some island travel ideas as well.