Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys Nats vs Knoxville?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clubcoupe37, Apr 20, 2010.

1. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

I usually try to make the knoxville show, but for their new policy (I dont intend to make this thread about) I am unsure if I should just try it again to see...or make the goodguys show. I have never been to the goodguys. what do you guys think, show for show?

2. ive never been to a nsra show but i have been to the goodguys nats and it is hands down the biggest coolest show ive ever been to

3. 1beatnik

1beatnik
    from indiana

Goodguys is a trip I make every year, oh and what new policy, Im abit slow on that stuff. I have always enjoied myself at Columbus but the cops are starting to suck "at least in the Worhington area. The show is great though. Knoxville is also good but a little different vibe.

4. 1beatnik

1beatnik
    from indiana

Unless it is the cut off year, I have heard that. Sorry

5. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

What new policy?

6. I plan on attend the Knoxville NSRA and the Charlotte Goodguys,,

I always enjoy both,,:)

I look forward to the Knoxville show if nothing more than seeing old friends,,the format for this year's NSRA may or may not make much difference. HRP

7. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

do Knoxville, I think you will be surprise at how few late models there will be, most of those guys wont hear about it for a year or two. Goodguys will have a mixure of years. Do both and compare, you will have a good time at both..

8. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

I was referring to the nsra cut off date.