Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys Indy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flamed40, Apr 4, 2012.

1. flamed40

flamed40
    from NE Ohio

Anyone go last year? I used to go to old I.R.P. and stayed across the street at campground. Anywhere to camp at new location? Might attend this sept? Thanks for any info.

Don

2. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

My brother and I went last year and we had a great time. I was reluctant to go because I thought that it wouldn't compare to all the years we attended at IRP. But, we really enjoyed it. I'm sure there is no camping there. This was covered in-depth in another thread following the event. You might try a search. Sam

3. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I didn't see anything close by that I would drive through at night, let alone camp there!

4. i went last year but i didnt camp ill be there this year

5. flamed40

flamed40
    from NE Ohio

Thanks for info. Put on maybe list. Been camping at shows, rod runs etc since 1975. Mostly towing a popup behind my coupe! Sill drive the same 40.

Don

6. fms427

fms427

We went there last year - very good show with great weather - stopped going to IRP event 'cause it always stormed !! And we camped there - they do have camping at the site. It's a large paved parking lot adjoining the track on the south side with lights, security, etc. Not cheap or scenic, but very adequate - and beats hotel prices!