Register now to get rid of these ads!

GoodGuys Indy Whos Going

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Trucked Up, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Gonna be in Indy Thursday. Looks like the weather may be great.

2. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

I'll be there Saturday shootin' pics.

3. wkends

wkends
    from Kentucky

Heading up thursday, see ya then.

4. paintcan54

paintcan54

Well I live here, will working at my sons shop for the poker run on Thursday stop #3, if you get here in time try and make the poker run a few cool shops to see than at the end is the kick off party at Ray Skillmans place, will ba at Skillmans for a short and then of to the Thuresday night a party at Godspeeds Rides and Walts Hot Rod Shop in Brownsburg IN. food music and lots to look at and hot rods, easy to find and we will attending this one. Then we'll be at this one to Friday night at Linders shop in Speedway, party #2 his shop is stop #1 " on the poker run,the "Spamarama" good time food, music and lot of hot rods, We'll be here to Saturday night party#3 Joe Kerr's shop back at Brownsburg IN, another not to miss party, drive in movie starting at dark. food and who know's what will show up Hope everybody makes Indy safe and has a good time hope to meet some of you at the partys.

5. EasyBake

EasyBake
    from Bedford IN

will be there sat!

6. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Place won't be very crowded if just five of us is the total.

7. 1929CDAN

1929CDAN

Trucked up how have you been, miss seeing you at Bowling green. My son and I will be driving up Thursday in the wagon. We will look you up friday.

nhra @bowling green 2010 452.jpg

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'll be there with my wagon. Looking forward to all the partys and seeing friends as well.

9. I can't make the trip this year as I spent all my $$ going to BONNEVILLE. But make sure and check out the Rodfathers tour cars and guys. Great bunch of hot rods. Partyed with them last night and went to Lincoln with them today.
    Had a blast.......Wish I was going along for the long haul with them.

10. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

^^^^
    Went to Bonneville but still can make Indy for Friday. Hell with it, I'll pay later.

11. I'm headed down Friday. Will be at Bubba's and Jokerrs.

Looking forward to meeting some more HAMB folks.

12. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Yea I'm still hurting from that Bowling Green departure for the GG's. Look forward to seeing you.

13. Woody's Hot Rods

Woody's Hot Rods

I'll be there with my C-10.

[​IMG]

14. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Denise, WHAT WAGON ????? I thought I would be looking for you in the Big Olds. Now I am really confused, I dont want to miss you again. Larry

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This past winter I bought a baby blue 1960 Pontiac Catalina 9 passenger Safari station wagon outta Auroa, CO and trust me, you won't be able to miss it.;) I've still got Big Olds but right now he's getting freshened up abit so he's off the road till spring.

I'm sure we will run into each other on Friday at the show but if not I'll be at Bubba's probably sitting on my tailgate with my Easy Bake Oven baking your cookies. Stop by for hot ones AND we can discuss the details of Saturday night. Italian sound good to you? Then Jokerr's open house/party?

16. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

We'll be there Friday & Saturday in my pickup. See you there!

Attached Files:

17. paintcan54

paintcan54

Just got home from a early morning start of a day, started out with doing a TV Goodguy spot with my T-Bucket and a few other nice rides on Fox 59 Indy news station, then down to my sons silk screen shop to work his poker run stop, had some real nice rides came by to draw their cards, now waiting for the wife to get home from work then off to God Speeds Rides and Watls Hot Rod Shop to party.