Register now to get rid of these ads!

Goodguys columbus

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by booboo, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Tim I looked for you over in your area a couple times also but no luck.

Everythings OK now. Just had to get it out of my system. And by the way myself and the two other guys did shake hands and agree to live in peace, the lady, now she never put her guns in their holster if you know what I mean.......:D

Maybe I'll catch you at L'ville, Indy or the Pumpkin Run Tim. Take care.

Brent

2. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Brent, Sorry I missed you as well and Carl too. My little V dub decided it wasn't making the trip part way down. I was there Saturday but either stayed under a tree or ran to an AC building. It was just TOO hot for me to enjoy being out wondering around.

Later, Bill

3. Tripple G

Tripple G

Hey booboo,

Had a great time Thursday on your Poker Run, The Right Stuff Detailing Car Show at the end was well done and a great way to end the day. It's really too bad more people aren't aware of this event. Was talking with some guys from Pittsburgh, PA at the pool afterwards, and they were like, "What Poker Run? How'd you find out about that?" I brought them up to speed, so maybe next year, you'll have a few more participants.

We left home at 6AM Thursday. This was the maiden long distance trip for our '32 Ford 5 window coupe, (Black Milner) Got home Sunday afternoon around 3PM. 364.5 trouble free miles. Lots of 60-70mph freeway running, Columbus stop & go traffic, HEAT (anybody said how HOT it was?:rolleyes:), etc., I couldn't be happier.

Sitting here suffering from HotRod withdrawl this morning. Have been going for years, plan vacation around it, look forward to it, with great anticipation ....... and then, it's over, oh well .....

Great job everyone, can't wait 'til next year. Will post some photos later.

Stay COOL! :cool:

Grant

4. Tripple G

Tripple G

Here's some photographs from the event.:cool:

Attached Files:

5. Tripple G

Tripple G

Here's some more Goodguys 15th PPG National Photos.

Attached Files:

6. Tripple G

Tripple G

Goodguys 15th PPG National Photos:

Attached Files:

7. Tripple G

Tripple G

Even More Pictures:

Attached Files:

8. Tripple G

Tripple G

Last Photographs ... I promise:D Hope you all enjoy. Tried to show a little something of everything. GGG

9. Tripple G

Tripple G

Here they are:

Attached Files:

10. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

11. Nice....thanks Tripple G

12. aerocolor

aerocolor
    from dayton

Walked up on the fiasco with the Camaro power parker. His car was fully 1/3rd out in the walkway and he was raising hell with the cops. I didn`t agree with the Dorito treatment but after listening to him for 2 minutes I would have used ice cream! The guy was a total asshat bullying his way into the parking spot. Maybe he took too long to do his hair in the morning and couldn`t make it early like the rest of us.

I did see some liberal use of tables, canopies and a sea of chairs to stake out parking/party areas. When it`s that hot everyone needs to give a little and be considerate of others around them. Just saying.

13. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Everyone has their style that they like and are drawn to.

And mine is suvivor, beater, driver, restorod, and patina rides. There was a lot of these types this year and seems most of them were from Pa. Really liked the '48-'54??? Chevy Truck with the leather stitching all over the body panels.

14. damn somehow i missed that red 55/56 t-bird gasser where was it parked i would spent alot of time around that one thanks for the pics

15. Malibob

Malibob
    from Pittsburgh

It was in the pro picks area. Neat car I saw it at Norwalk a couple years ago.

16. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

They have Super Sundays (newer vehicles) to keep the show going on Sunday when everyone else, except trophy winners fuck off home. After all they do advertise Sunday as part of the show, so they (GG) are holding up their end of the entertainment deal!!!!!!

17. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

18. KIRK!

KIRK!

That's exactly it.

19. Malibob

Malibob
    from Pittsburgh

I understand letting them in, just wish they kept the yearbook at least all the old vehicles I guess. People got to work on Monday, that is usually why we leave around lunch time. We arent all independantly wealthy and some of us drive pretty far. I think it is a mis-step and am entitled to think that.

I joined GG because it was pre '72 and like that it has stuck to its guns up to this point. I didnt have to see every a$$holes new Vettes and Mustangs- I have dealerships around me here that I can see those at.

20. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

ditto!