Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage GoodGuys Chicago Il or Bowling Green Ky

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by baby loves chrome, Sep 11, 2009.

1. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

I would like some info. If you could only go to one show, Which would you pick? I've never been to either one before. Thanks,

2. I have never been to either one, but if I were goint to go it would be to Bowling Green. The venue there is historic and it is just a neat place to go. I have been to the HRR at Bowling Green. Don't know how the GG stacks up to that. Just my 2cents worth.
    Later,
    Dick

3. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

well,never been to chi -town but bowling green is ....well, it's bowling green. nuff said:cool:

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I have been to both events and speaking from experience the Bowling Green event at Beech Bend BLOWS AWAY the one in Chicago. In fact the BG one blows away all the other GG events in the midwest and east coast period.

5. Hubbcat

Hubbcat
    from Sweden

power meet.
    hmmm maybe a litle far to go

6. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

7. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Joliet is not nearly as cool as Bowling Green - I have been to both - you should go to KY

8. bobwop

bobwop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

BG is awesome, especially if you like drag racing. Joliet will only have racing on Friday this year.

Also, the venue: total opposites. BG is gorgeous, lots of trees, great drive just gettting there, very historic. Joliet is in the middle of a corn field.

As in agreement with all other opinions, mark your calendar for the weekend of 10/16-18. Look me up in the pits, I will have at least one car there to race.

9. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

The Corvette museum is in Bowling Green also if you have a few hours to spare.

10. paintcan54

paintcan54

No pick to it Bowling Green no better place to have a show. And drags too.

11. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

thanks for all your info.