Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys Charlotte 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flat-Foot, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

I will be there Friday and Saturday all day. Im not sure about the rest of the guys just yet but we will be sure to let you know

2. Sometime around noon Friday if all goes well,Dave's still working on the interior,,gotta get exhaust and fire it off. HRP

3. I'm coming up to spectate. I would like to get there Friday and at least drop by the Iron Lords party. Definetly will be at GG Saturday. Still trying to firm up my plans. There will be a group of us from Charleston that will be there.

4. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

On a hot rod high after the race of gentlemen. Ready for goodguys!

5. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Man GG is almost here. I need start packing the car. First beer, T.P., and Beef stick. My back is out. I plan getting the old lady out there to clean up the ride tonight

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  6. Gonna' try to be there, haven't had too much luck getting to shows I've wanted to attend.

[​IMG]

7. hotdamn

hotdamn

if my 54 gets back together I may be there with it sat, otherwise I will be there on foot!

8. hotdamn

hotdamn

Hope to see this gal at our party friday night!!!:D

9. Track/show Friday morning, Homecoming Hoot-nanny Friday night....

10. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hoping to go for a few hours on Saturday. For sure gotta' hang with those silly Iron Lord guys on Friday, though. Hopefully see all the GOOD stuff at their shop. Maybe then I won't need to go on Saturday at all... :D:D

11. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Hope you get the car back together. I will be there Sat. Lets get together.

12. Well,it looks like I wont be driving the wagon to the GoodGuys show Friday.

I had a problem with the transmission yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to pull it.

So as it stands right now we will be driving one of the Deuces,,the truck or sedan. HRP

13. sailingadventure

sailingadventure

I`m going if the weather co-operates.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  14. ^^^ You GOTTA bring your bellytanker to the Iron Lord's party Friday night!!! Contact BloodyKnuckles or JeffreyJames to get a "reserved for bellytanker" powerpark spot! :D

If you need help unloading, PM me for my cell!

15. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

I believe that I am having to pass in exchange for going to the Turkey Run this year. Man this year has been busy with family and kids events, it makes it tough to get it all in.

16. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Come on by on Saturday around 3:00 for a very informal meet and greet. Just look for the banner below. I'll have a better location on Friday.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  17. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Hope to see you and your brother. I am thinking the weather will be great.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  18. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Are you providing beer? I will provide the chips. Peace out.

19. BIGMIKE@RIDETECH

BIGMIKE@RIDETECH
    from JASPER, IN

Jeremy, Rodney, & I will be there working the Ridetech booth.

20. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

I'll be there all 3 days. Yall come look for me.

Hotrodprimer, give Cook's Racing Automatics in cowpens a call, 864 463 4769, they have the best prices on trannys, usually ready to go....They are the only trans place we use. Talk to Bobby.

21. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Providing beer could get dangerous since half of us will be driving the track a little later!! I think we could provide some drinks.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

22. flat 39

flat 39

I will probably have a few beers that I can share.

23. KIRK!

KIRK!

The weather is looking perfect. Bummer I'm not going.

24. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I can supply a HAMB banner also if you guys want to make it really official Saturday. I think a few of the Iron Lords are definitely going at least one of the days. I'm leaving it up to my son whether I go or not Saturday but I am definitely trying to come out for a bit.

Just a reminder, the IRON LORDS are having a party on Friday night at our shop.

606 Church St.
    Concord, NC

Please come and hang out. There will be food, a band (Straight 8's) and shenanigans. It's a family thing so bring them too!!!

25. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

On a side note, for the Iron Lords' gathering, if you're coming THROUGH town from the speedway, Friday night there may be some construction on Cabarrus Ave. that cuts through down town. Probably best to stay on 29 all the way to Church Street. Google maps may try to take you through town on Cabarrus to get to Church.

26. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Man I need to do the Iron party one year. I will need to hotel it is to long of drive. Hope we can all get together on Saturday. JJ are still selling your shirts or you bring any shirts to the show.

Attached Files:

27. I'll be out there in a very weathered 1960 Plymouth Fury more than likely...

28. CruZer

CruZer

Me and a buddy have to deliver a car to Charlotte on Thursday, so we're making a weekend of it and will be at the show...... As spectators ,though !!!!

At least two Massholes will be there !!!!

29. CruZer

Since you're making a weekend of it, you need to make it to the Iron Lord's party Friday night.....band, food, cars....what every party needs. Their shop is 15 minutes from the track and a sight to behold.

PM me for my cell and I can give you directions, if you interested, that is....

30. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Who invited Sandy to the GG show? She can stay in the Gulf.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012