Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Good place for late 50 to early 60's IHC truck parts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Graham M, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody knowledgeable with these trucks can help me at all. My dad has this beautiful, almost mint all original '64 IHC B160. Its the same from the late 50's to the mid 60's. So everything should be transferable.

[​IMG]

It can use a bunch of very hard to find items, so I was just wondering if there is any good NOS etailers or any other sites that would be good to know of.

My neighboor at my dads farm has a '58 half ton Step side version thats very much idential, and in similar shape. I was hoping to pick that up since he just parked it last year, and that would make a great daily driver along with this.

Checking Ebay and googling this truck has proved very pointless, as these trucks seem to be every bit as rare as finding an unrestored Duesenberg almost.

BIG thanks in advance for reading this and taking the time to help, greatly appreciated!

2. jamesdfo

jamesdfo

Graham: Your parts source is not only within CANADA, but within ALBERTA!!

Southland International in Lethbridge has a separate division that sells resto parts....largely due to the owner of the dealership being totally into the old Binders:) He has a 14,000sq ft shop out back full of resto'd binders:)

main page
    http://www.southlandit.com/

direct to resto bits
    http://www.oldinternationaltrucks.ca/

HTH
    James

3. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

James, I owe you a beer my good man! Thanks a ton!!!