Register now to get rid of these ads!

good people to do business with!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by XWYNNSGUY, May 12, 2011.

1. XWYNNSGUY

XWYNNSGUY

Hi All, This is just a little rant on my part. I messed up a couple of pushrods on my y block project. Thats it, just needed two, well Jim at Red's headers stepped up an made me two. They were special order and I had them in a week! In this day and age of who gives a s--t these people care about their customers. Just wanted you all to know that there are some good vendors!!!!!!!! Tom

2. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Good to hear. Usually we only hear about the bad experiences with vendors.

Frank

3. rgaller

rgaller

Sounds like more of a rave than a rant.

4. Man it's nice to hear stuff like this!

I work with customers all day long and bust my ass to take care of every single one, but at the end of the day every email/call/comment is directed to something negative or how I missed the smallest detail. It always makes my day to hear positive remarks like this from my customers, and I'm sure these guys will appreciate it if they see it. It's nice that a company can not only go above and beyond for their customer, but that the customer can express his gratitude, as opposed to looking for any reason under the stars to get angry. Awesome