Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Good Ol Nate Cooper

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4tl8ford, Aug 20, 2008.

1. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

www.Grumps-garage.com

He's Back

Registrant:
    none

1235 W. Town and Counteryy rd
    Orange, California 92868
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: GRUMPS-GARAGE.COM
    Created on: 11-May-07
    Expires on: 12-May-09
    Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
    Cooper, Nathan [email protected]
    none
    14015 N. 94th st. 1059
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States
    (480) 272-9292

Technical Contact:
    Cooper, Nathan [email protected]
    none
    14015 N. 94th st. 1059
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States
    (480) 272-9292

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS49.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS50.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

2. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Others had trouble with him? I got a ton of grief from that guy and he tried to blame my dissatisfaction all on me. Beware him on ebay- selling decals you think are old vintage originals, but if you read carefully like I should have they are cheap fakes- and the ones I got were ruined before I received them.

3. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...I'm feeling the love...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

Draglink Decals
    http://www.porkystruckstop.com/
    reidsrods - one of the links on his site
    Registrant:
    ATTN: REIDSRODPARTS.COM

c/o Network Solutions
    , Yukon Territory Box 447
    Zimbabwe

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: REIDSRODPARTS.COM
    Created on: 31-Aug-05
    Expires on: 31-Aug-12
    Last Updated on: 10-Nov-07

Administrative Contact:
    Cunningham, Ashley [email protected]
    Reids Rod Parts Inc. ATTN: REIDSRODPARTS.COM c/o Network Solutions P.O. Box 447 Herndon, V
    A 20172-0447

570-708-8780

Technical Contact:
    Cunningham, Ashley [email protected]
    Reids Rod Parts Inc. ATTN: REIDSRODPARTS.COM c/o Network Solutions P.O. Box 447 Herndon, V
    A 20172-0447

570-708-8780

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Report Invalid Whois
    See Underlying Registry Data

5. Thats interesting. Look at his parts website and many of the part numbers are the same as Macs withou the BD in front. They show many of the same pictures and descriptions, only $10.00 more than Macs list price.

Hey I am going to Macs today for some parts, wonder if they know about this clown. By 5PM they WILL know about him.

6. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

He will sell you the part from Mac's
    pay them and have them ship it.
    He pockets the difference.

7. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

This is the asshole who lifted the photos of my timing tags from my web site......offered them for sale on his web site for $10 more.......and then when he sold one to some poor guy who didn't know any better, contacted me and asked me to drop ship a tag to the guy for him!!!!! Unbelievable!

Talk about balls.........this guy is a schmuck and has been banned from here before when he was Ol' Parts Mine (remember?), and also had problems on eBay with a LOT of negative feedback, but he just keeps popping up with a different screen name but doing the same shyster type shit as he has in the past........

He also uses everybody's artwork without their permission.......this guy needs a *New York Tune-Up*

CB

8. Folks like him had better learn sooner or later that it's a transparent world now...you either live right or suffer the consequences.

Thanks to all for the heads-up about such matters...

9. Fidget

Fidget

10. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

11. Not always. Guys like him often go on and on, sidestepping trouble. As long as there are folks who never heard of him he has prospects.

12. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Stay away from this thief, He cropped our nomenclature and offered up product like he was a dealer=NO WAY! He'll take your $'s and give ya nothing!

13. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

14. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

According to his one web site he has been making the rounds at some NSRA events as a Vendor.

Now I am not advocating violence but someone on this site has got to be putting on some sort of disquise and slipping into NSRA to look at the Bling. Maybe you could get a picture of this Dud and post it. Last I saw of him he was a lardass, dark thinning hair, loudmouth, I love me sorta asswipe.
    (I don't do NSRA and have Hippyhair, otherwise He looks like me.)

15. RAY With

RAY With

Wow why not tell me how you really feel?--LOLThis guy must be a real gem. Seems he has and is making all the rounds.

16. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I know this might be old news since most of the last post is from 2009 but this is the same guy who ran the Old Ford Parts Mining Company from around 2004 thru 2008 or 2009

He used to sell old Ford parts along with decals he purchased from me.

A friend from the Hamb tipped off about him around 2008 and he told he ripped off every vendor he ever did business with by telling them he never received his order and that is the exact same thing he did with me a number of times until we stopped doing any business with this guy who's name is Nathan Copper.

At the time is was running the Old Ford Parts Mining Company out of Chandler, Az.

Same guy but now he is scamming people out of their money in Calif.

This guy is BAD NEWS so be careful if you want to deal with him.

Jimbo Nostalgic Racing Decals.

17. richard lechner

richard lechner
    from Ct

Nate has resurfaced!, he recently did a site for Reids Rods and Grumps Garage, now he has one called 'Coupe Customs' 3350 E. 7th st Long Beach Ca [email protected] Nate got me, and I personally know a guy that is getting the usual Nate run around now, blaming the US mail for always loosing his shipments (he always uses that one)

18. That's the one he used with me. The US mail lost my order.......... twice! After that screwing, he had the balls to send me an email about his new site, Coupe Customs. He sure knows how to stay ahead of the authorities.

19. Sounds like a real weenie. You can even follow his ass on facebook if you want. http://www.facebook.com/CoupeCustoms It just makes him easier to track.

Interesting. This is from the coupecustoms site. I notice he doesn't want to have any phone contact:

Although on it’s way we don’t have an order form. If you would like to use a check or money order to place an order please use a sheet of paper and use the cart to calculate shipping. Payment can be made out to Coupe Customs or Coupe Custom Accessories. Then send it to the address above. If you would like confirmation of your order please include your e-mail address. We are not yet set up to call you or be called

20. richard lechner

richard lechner
    from Ct

If you look himn up on Behance online portfolios, you will see he has stated he was an Eagle Boyscout, wow what a fall from glory!

21. NorDel Garage

NorDel Garage

I just emailed Nate . My records show he cashed my check. Everything was done through the US mail. I wonder if I can call a postal inspector to pursue a mail fraud investigation? Kenny O.

22. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

I would contact the Postal Inspector - It's not going to cost you anything - If you get a positive response spread the word about it and ask all individuals to report also
    He left Arizona because things got too hot for him and it wasn't the Temp.

23. AlbuqF-1

AlbuqF-1
    from NM

Seems to me that any Facebook-registered person can place comments on another person's site, and not much can be done about it... Maybe a flood of bad comments would get the word out real quick?

24. T Fritz

T Fritz

Yes you should and any others should too. Federal offense.

Fritz

25. AlbuqF-1

AlbuqF-1
    from NM

He shows the Howlers Car Club as "Friends" on his Facebook page; aren't there some members on here? or is that a different Howlers club?

26. fusca66

fusca66
    from Brasil

I bought $ 90.87 in stickers on 12 APR 2012 .... this guy never even answered my emails for many months.
    I found him in the Cuda-Challenger.com named Triple-Green.
    I sent some messages by forum and he told me he would check it was change in management and sale of "Porkystruckshop" and never answered again, he went through the forum and never responded.
    I went into one of his Topic started by him "Some Feedback on the So-Cal Mopar shop" and told him my story, exposing it, and excluded me from the forum.
    But I was glad you guys are here talking this bastard and nobody to be kicked out.:D
    I was just trying to prevent more someone was fooled by it, however the staff CUDA not understand me.:confused:
    But this idea of speaking with him by facebook is very good ....I already sent an email not too friendly for your face =)
    Thank´s for information friends.

27. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

He is the "Staff" - He was Porkey, The Mining Company, something Midwest, He tried to sell John Wayne's truck on FTE and he also used that "Truck" for a Charity fund raiser that got no funds.
    Nate Cooper is a Dirt Bag - If he had any balls he would come after me in court for at least harrasment - Ah but alas, He ain't got none.

28. fusca66

fusca66
    from Brasil

I denounced him in IC3 .... as did another User (can not remember who) that was on 04/14/2013, but until today I did not return .... will it take long?

29. It's amazing that pricks like this get away with ripping off so many people and are still walking around with their kneecaps intact. It's a shame really.