Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good Guy's Scottsdale, Is it just me, or...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by need louvers ?, Mar 12, 2012.

1. KIRK!

KIRK!

I'm so sorry. :p

2. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

i THINK, said think, that atlanta was the same weekend as the hrr in bowling green? think? if you gonna do one in the south, in the summer,find a place with trees,LOTS,AND LOTS'O TREES. no black asphalt. and yeah i know about the nats in l'ville, but you do have a huge building to go into to cool off ! but like above MEMPHIS would be cool also:cool:

3. hemi

hemi

The other thing about Atlanta, for the spectator gate, ($$$) nobody there travels outside of the 285 loop for much of anything. Go past the perimeter and you might as well be on the moon.... Talladega would be an awesome venue, but it's almost two hours from anything. It's in the National Forrest...

That's the problem with the Atlanta Motor Speedway (other than the heat.) They have Mopar and VW shows but those are much smaller and can last on a low spectator gate.

4. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

All the major rod associations are going to this. They have forotten who put them where they are just for the bucks. Several years ago NSRA opened up all of their events to a sliding 30 year rule. It hasn't gotten them all the new members that they wanted though. As a state rep, I recieved a lot of grief at events, eventhough I am not in favor of their rule. Oh well stuff happens. I still like the major events, allows you to see vendors one on one, and lots of different cars.

5. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

How come GG ignores NJ ?
    lol

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

21st Grundy Worldwide Insurance East Coast Nationals
    June 15, 16 & 17, 2012
    Eastern States Exposition
    W. Springfield, MA

7. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Blame it on "Jersey Shore"....

8. 54 Chevy

54 Chevy

You might talk to Classic Instruments they should be able to convert that to a tach that does not use a sending unit. I had one just like yours in my 64 and never did find the sending unit. If you want to stay original though look in 1 ton and bigger trucks a lot of them had tach's. I found this out after I had sold mine.

9. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

I wont do any car show that thay tell where to park

Attached Files:

10. little skeet

little skeet
    from huston

you must have been a spectator.....

11. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Are you refering to me? Really?! I have been a Goodguys member since the fist days of the organization and most years have done 4-6 shows a year as a participant! I have never missed entering or vending at ANY of the Scottsdale shows...