Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good Guys Beech Bend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 47Hudson, Aug 24, 2010.

1. 47Hudson

47Hudson

Anybody been to the race or planning on going this year? I think we're gonna try to go and race. How does it compare to the HHR? Thanks

2. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

It is a tiny bit smaller, but the weather is cooler. I went to the first one and loved it. Stuff happened last year and I didn't go.

I plan on being there this year.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Dad and I are both going with our Oldsmobiles. Have been to both the HHR & the GG event at Beech Bend. Both AWESOME! The GG's event has better weather, not so stinking hot and humid. Both have tons of racing. The GG has little less showcars but that's a good thing in my book as you can actually cruz around the park without getting in a traffic jam. The Goodguys Bowling event is their best kept secret. See ya there!

4. churchboy

churchboy

Goodguys Bowling Green is a great event, great weather, great people, great racing, great city, & Beech Bend is great. Did I mention it's great. I'm from the area, can you tell? See ya'll there.......