Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good day at the junk yard!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Assdragger, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Assdragger

Assdragger

Went to a yard I drive by 4 or 5 times a week....never thought there was anything in there, then I found this! [​IMG]

2. Yeah! Good score. They have any Caddy Dagmars?

3. Assdragger

Assdragger

I also found a couple Dodge van master cylinder mounts (the one that have a 90 angle) that the guy gave me for free because I was playing with old cars!
    The grill is a very nice, has the usual pits, the pan has zero rust through only a little surface rust. It was undercoated back in the day, once I flaked all that off it had the original paint underneath!
    I`ll probably sell this to someone who could use it, keep your eyes open for a HAMB deal.

4. Assdragger

Assdragger

No dagmars that I saw. [​IMG] This place was mostly muscle car stuff that was VERY picked over, then I stumbled accoss this 100% complete Desoto.....no Hemi...flat 6! [​IMG]
    My buddy even got the hubcaps!

5. burger

burger

Assdragger -- What's the year range on those dodge m/c brackets?

Thanks,
    Ed

6. Assdragger

Assdragger

Early 70s? Dodge Tradesman vans...Tradesmans are the only Dodges that I found with them. I found an early? 70s Ford van with one also but it was too big to fit under the dash of my T.

7. Nice find! MY friend found one of those grills at some old man's house... only wanted like 75 bucks for it. Amazing where you stuff is, you know?

8. Iceberg

Iceberg

Good score!

9. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

[ QUOTE ]
    I`ll probably sell this to someone who could use it, keep your eyes open for a HAMB deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi! hello! [​IMG]

10. Assdragger

Assdragger

Sorry guy`s, JKustom hit me up for this grill before I had a chance to post it. I priced it, he bought it!

Let the grill go for $350, did I get screwed? I wanted to pass on a good deal to another HAMBer but I didnt want to take it in the shorts TOO bad! [​IMG]

If JKustom backs out, I`ll let someone else have a shot at it for the same price.
    Later-Tony