Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

gone

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bondojunkie, Mar 16, 2019.

1. City: spring hill

State: Florida
    Price: 2200.00
    wasn't sure if I should list this in "cars" or "parts"; it looks like a car from a distance but it's basically the leftovers from my model A truck project. No title, but had the numbers checked and was told it could be titled.

The chassis: Numbers say it was built in May, 1930. It’s been cobbled on but it is savable, and it has some interesting hardware. It has a Lucky 7 tube axle (looks like a 6” drop) with round back spindles and disc brakes (no calipers but the brackets are there). It has hair pins front and rear. The rear that is in it is junk, it’s in there just to make it a roller; plus it was installed completely wrong. I have a disc brake rear out of a 1998 blazer, roughly 55” wide, that came with the chassis. Everything is just tacked in place. It needs to be completely blown apart and done the right way but it’s a place to start.

The body: it's a 1926 or 27 model t touring car. Again, rusty but worth saving. I just bought a passenger front door that is in really good shape. The sub frame is in better shape than you would expect. The top of cowl is rusted (it must have been laying upside down for some time). If you don’t weld, this isn’t for you. If you wanted to build it as a touring car all the sheet metal you need is available from Howell’s. I was going to cut the back off and build a modified at one point. The hood and grill shell go with it but they don’t really match up; I think it might be an earlier grill.

$2200 OBO. might consider trading for something interesting. I’m looking for a decent Model A truck bed.
    you can pm, call, or text for more info
    Roger 352-585-4198

Attached Files:

flyin-t likes this.
  2. going to look into getting a title this week. willing to trade for a cool engine and trans combo that could be used for a future project, or another project car of similar value.

3. dropping it to $1500.
    body is rough, but that gives you license to cut it up and not feel guilty.;)