Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

gone

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by snaponjeff, Mar 1, 2016.

1. snaponjeff

snaponjeff

City: orlando

State: Florida
    Price: gone
    Parting 49 Windsor... car is mostly complete... lots of rechromed stuff... some nice some not. Car is solid-ish... nothing is great, but not fully disolved. Interior potmetal is pitted, but some replacement pieces are there (clock, glovebox)...test drove several years ago, ran ok, fluid drive worked good, but let it sit. I should have offered it sooner, but I need to dispose of this no-title car. It has no value... I have invested 2k... you can have it all for 1k... or we can talk down from there based on the few pieces I would like to keep. Not looking for profit (obviously) Refuse to misrepresent the car (body tag missing, title not transferable)
    I would like to see this help someone who is trying to get one on the road.
    2 items are being held seperately from this sale The rechromed hood ornament is VG condition and it has a Fulton visor, IDK if its original... It seems to be. If you make my life easy, they can go with the whole thing, or they can go to a good home.
    I have very little time to devote to this, I will check my posts/email every few days and I will try to get the pics requested. I plan to start dismantling next week and will be done in just a few weeks with whatever I do.
    Thanks for your patience, today is 3-1... the car will be gone before 4-1-16. The ONLY reason I am trying is to help others... I am not interested in heroic efforts at profit.

2. snaponjeff

snaponjeff