Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical GoJak

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chop50, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Chop50

Chop50

Hi All,
    Anyone have experience with GoJak? Looking for something other than dollies for getting my ride tucked into a corner of the garage. I am guessing these would be the best quality option.
    Thanks, Steve

2. When I drove a wrecker for a living I used go-jacks regularly. Thay are high quality with larger rollers then most car dollies. Expensive, but work well. I've heard the Eastwood version with hydrolic lift cylinders are leak prone.

3. I've had a set of four and the carry rack for several years and have been very pleased with them. Not cheap, but very high quality. I used them to move my '40 Ford Woodie with one hand!

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  4. Chop50

Chop50

Thanks, good info. Is there a preferred model in the GoJak lineup? Also right handed vs left handed models? G6313 or?
    Thanks, Steve

5. ken bogren

ken bogren

Are GoJaks hydraulic or mechanical?

6. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

I have used Go Jacks but the price was a little stiff for me. I did some research and found a brand that was built as good if not better and were priced reasonably. I purchased four of them for just over $400, I made sure the wheels were lubricated and used them. They work as good as I remember the Go Jacks did and for much less money.
    https://titanlifts.com/ez-mover-vehicle-positioning-jacks

7. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Have had a set for many years--work excellent!!

8. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

They are mechanical, a friend has a set of Snap-On hydraulic jacks, they have to sit for a while before using them if they are stored vertically. I prefer the mechanical type.

9. I have 2 sets and have for about 15 years. When you have big sticky Slicks and a Spool diff you can't live without them. Nothing else compares. Total satisfaction. Only down side I've found is when you push a car totally against the wall you can't get the 2 against the wall out without using a floor jack. I don't really consider that a down side.