Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Go west old man

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob K, Oct 2, 2012.

1. RoddyB34

RoddyB34

OK i will do that ,,see him at a few local runs down here ,never spoken to him but will do now,,,,

2. phat rat

phat rat

Bob, glad to see you're home safe and sound. Hows maggies ankle? Thanks again for taking all of us with you. French lake looks like they've gotten rid of quite a bit of stock since I was last there ie lots of empty spaces

3. Tanks for the mammaries Bob! Following the tripp was fun. And cheaper than filling your ragtop and doing it myself!

4. unklgriz

unklgriz

Just for your info Bob, the next time you are in Idaho, don't eat those berries. Those are not Huckleberries, those are snowberries and are poisonous.

Looks like you are having a blast!!!

Larry

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Bob, this should put your curiousity to rest about how St Cloud got it's name.........from Wikipedia:

It is named after the city of Saint-Cloud, France (in Île-de-France, near Paris), which was named for the 6th-century French monk Clodoald.

Really enjoyed the travelog with so many great pictures. Feel like I have been on the ride with you and didn't have to even chip in for gas. :D Thanks for sharing your trip.

Don

6. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Thank you Bob, that was fun.

7. outlaw256

outlaw256

thank you mr. bob for the trip. almost feel quilty i didnt have to help on the gas. i said almost! lol. i got to go on a road trip and got to sleep in my own bed at nite.the only way to beat that is go on one myself,which i am.ok now who going next. ? oh almost forgot mr.bob. the pics were great, the descriptions were great.and your wife is one hell of a trooper!most of the ladies i know,most not all, would have wanted to head home right then and there when she got hurt.my hats off to her sir...

8. Wow, sounds like you had a great time Bob, thanks for posting the details!!

9. bob, thanks for taking us along. where are we going next?

10. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

amazing trip Bob, congrats on another safely completed road trip. you are living life...

11. wizzard23

wizzard23

Bob K, my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Model T1

Model T1

Bob and Maggie, are we there yet ?
    Hope Maggie's ankle is better and you won't have to shoot her. She makes a great photographer. :D
    The rest of us needs a break after such a long trip. THANKS AGAIN.;)

13. river1

river1

Nice trip tale!

St Cloud was the patron St of memory

Later jim