Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erlomd

erlomd

thats some bitchin' green carpet there! :D

2. Found my little girl dogs a cool pink water bowl that says "Princess" on it, and got it for them as a Christmas present! They dig it. They really are little "princesses". Couldn't live without my Gigi and DeeDee (PapaChi and Chihuahua)! They turned eight and five this week, too!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  3. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

let me have you meet NANA she can be a handfull

Attached Files:

4. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

Got to love them Boxers ! My Girls

Attached Files:

5. shocker998md

shocker998md

NICE hotrod 32! Im missing my dog right now, 5 months or so untill im state side again and have Holley in the garage with me!

Topolino where did your boxer come from? I found a breeder in Jacksonville NC, great people to work with and have very good looking dogs.

6. I would have to check with my buddy....i know the other 5 pups went for good money though.....2 males 5 females in the litter total...but i know the stud for mine is in NC,,,,,,my buddy runs down thru there and up my way fairly regularly.........both the mom and dad are brindles....and only 2 pups from this litter are brindles....i.m told that it is common for it to skip a generation, and the pups from that litter should go the oppisite,,,,more brindles then fawns....we'll see in a few years we we bred em;)

7. Sleeper_6

Sleeper_6
    from Mass

Ya we all get so attached to our animals. Sad when they go BUT ya have to look at the life we gave them !! Hell I would kill for my dogs life! Here is our 13 year old German Shepherd Willie.. Died 2 years ago but had to get another one (Hunter)to cash in on a great dogs life. Car an boat rides along with all the farm animals. :cool:

Attached Files:

8. mspurgeon

mspurgeon

I have two co pilots Princess my daughters dog that is a rescue. She is a lab cattle dog and dingo. My wife rescued her 12 years ago for her daughter. Man she likes to go for a ride. Two yeras ago I rescued a retiresd Greyhound what a love. He is Six years old. While working on my wifes O/T vehicel they both jumped in the van, just hanging out. Got done with my work and wood not get out, I had to take them for a ride around the neigborhood. Got home and they jumped righht out of the van and went to the front door and were very happy pups. What a pesonality these two have.

9. lucky ink

lucky ink

10. MT26

MT26
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

I just love all the pics. I have three dogs and can't get any of them to sit still enough to take a pic. Only time they evey ride in cars is to the Vet or Groomer so I guess its my fault.

11. stp2112

stp2112
    from Iowa

Pics of my best friend Gator, does pretty well riding in the car but he still is a pup so he gets a little wound up.

Attached Files:

12. stp2112

stp2112
    from Iowa

I know what you mean about getting them to sit still to take a pic lol, I usually take a lot of pics and get lucky with a couple that actually come out ok but it is a challenge!

13. Beautiful! I love dogs in general, but to me, there is no dog quite like a GSD. They're amazing.

14. this is my best buddy Shelby!

Attached Files:

15. retiredblue

retiredblue
    from california

A couple of pound puppies- they rescued us :D Jack & Lola waiting for a ride

Attached Files:

16. good looking pups!!!!!! i've done the pound rescue before....hardest part was not taking all of them home.....specially when ya know they ain't gonna be there long.....:(

17. I no sooner got the floorboards installed last night and Hank was behind the wheel ready to go for a ride.

Attached Files:

18. 25mercury

25mercury
    from California

Not much room left for me !

Attached Files:

19. Awesome copilot!

20. Seepwater

Seepwater

I have a 200 lb English Mastiff Great Dane cross....takes up a lot of room, too!

21. brad2v

brad2v

Here's my 2 goons ready for a ride in my (since departed) '59 Ford wagon. Trixie is the big one, Dottie is the really small one.

Attached Files:

22. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

that's a great picture! Almost missed the second dog.

23. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Here is my newest addition, going on 8 weeks, female APBT. Will have to settle for the middle of the bench seat as he takes the window everytime. But he does enjoy the paw jobs.

Attached Files:

24. Dead Pan

Dead Pan

Toby, 5 months old in this pic sitting in my 56 F100 project

[​IMG]

25. alpar

alpar
    from SD

Windy

Attached Files:

26. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

This thread makes me smile, every time I open it up.

27. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

28. D-man313

D-man313

Heres my yellow lab in my 49

Attached Files:

29. this is katee, hanging out in the shop.

Attached Files:

30. wizzard23

wizzard23

x2!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.