Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white64

white64
    from Maine

Me too guys, lost my bud to cancer. Baxter.. a rescued basset that always wanted to be in the garage with me. Anytime I sat on the floor he thought I was down there to see him.

He was a sweet guy, the ladies loved him as much as I did, but I think he loved them more... I miss him

Attached Files:

2. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Sorry to hear that man, its always hard losing a good buddy like that...

3. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

Lazy ass dog we're looking after/going to inherit!

[​IMG]

On loan from my Neice as she can't cope with a dog. Cracking dog though, Staffy mix with something that had short legs. He's now called Fugly, as in fucking ugly. He's a great alarm and watch dog, barks at folks and doesn't let anyone get near the driveway. gets on with our other dog real well and knows his place. He's a tough little dog and i wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him hence he earns his keep and has a bed in the garage and thats where he stays overnight with our other dog. Extremly sweet natured dog and a real softy with everyone he knows, just don't try and get in the garage when i'm not around. Hope he stays to be honest, he's becoming my garage buddy.

4. 133

^cute dog!

5. blinddaddykarno

blinddaddykarno

Sorry about your loss, my co-pilot Yoda was taken from me Oct. 25, hit by a truck in front of my house. Have a new dog, 'Mo. She is very sweet, but lacks the zest for life and wild exuberance that was Yoda. RIP Yoda, and welcome 'Mo!

Attached Files:

6. All I have to say is time for a ride?? and she is there ...no matter what I'm driving.

Murph

Attached Files:

7. ElBurro

ElBurro

My dog Blondie. A 2 year old French Mastiff. Sweet dog unfortunately only to people she knows.

Got her a 50 Merc, 4 door, she doesn't go in it right now, because the interior smells worst than her.

8. RopeSeals???

RopeSeals???

Ready to get another project!!!
    [​IMG]

Let's go already!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  9. endlessearth

endlessearth

[​IMG]
    Flappity flappity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Doggles ready.

10. Been a while since I've posted a picture of Hank. He is cool with little kids in the cab.

Attached Files:

11. Muttley

Muttley

Looks like he may be part Basset Hound, which would explain the short legs (and the lazy part). ;) :D

12. Bigfeet

Bigfeet
    from Florida

My bud Router. Fellow carpenters and woodworkers love the name IT guys look at you funny. Loves the car but thinks the boat is all about him.
    [​IMG]

13. lordairgtar

lordairgtar

Paris is her name. Jack Russel/Boxer mix. Spring loaded bark machine.
    [​IMG]
    No! It wasn't me that chewed all the wood from the box spring under the bed.
    [​IMG]
    I don't know where you are sleeping, but this is my room.
    [​IMG]
    Helping on laundry day.

14. well after a few months passing after Alphie died,

toby%20&%20alphie%20in%20dad's%20garage.jpg Toby, Alphs dad left and Alph right

one of my regular drivers i work on at the truck stop came in and asked if i wanted one of Sugar's pups..(his female boxer i've watched grow up over the years and trips he's made to the shop).....told him no, don't know if i'll get another pup...Alh was the last of 3 pups from my female rot and my king standard sharie pei...countin mom and dad, this herd went back to 1995,,,,and Alpie was the last to pass....so he has his wife send pics to show what sugar had...wife sees them and wants a lil female.

pup2.jpg ...first born she was.....so 5 weeks and 3 days after they're born he rolls into the shop.....i'm expecting the female, but he asked if i would take this big male...he was going to keep him, but figured he out grow his Peterbuilt.....

any how, i 'm working and suddenly the door pops open and in he comes....female and the male in his arms,,,,heaves them at me and says he's going to get Sugar out of the semi.....well the male followed me all over while he was gone ....the female just went from person to person meeting everybody that was gathering around....pups are big attention draw at truck stops...;)

well he gets back and says he would like me to take the big boy..

pup4.jpg .free and he'ld cut the price of the female in half.....so, after 4 weeks i finally got a pic of them....dozier, the male...he dozes down everything in his path...bosses everyone too,,,,.pipper the female, she looks all sweet....but she climbs like a monkey...everything in the house now lives at min of 4 feet off the ground....

so welcome to your new homes....Dozier and Pipper

007.jpg

15. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

if the world was run by dogs it would be a much better place.

16. I lost three of my dogs this year. As the year comes to a close I'm remembering three of the best friends I could have ever asked for; Hana, Stoli, and Tacoma. they all lived to be 13 years old. Pretty old for big dogs, I think.

On a happier note, I still have my old girl Heidi (She's 10) and her new little German Shepherd sister, Bodhi (short for Bodhisattva). Here's a pic of those two:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  17. sdluck

sdluck

Don't see a picture.

18. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Could you imagine a UN meeting of dogs? All of 'em going around, sniffing each others butts...:eek::D

19. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

Great looking dog!I love red APBT's but unfortunately the breed are banned over here.

20. Deuces

Deuces

Kinda like Ralph and Herbie??? Where's FiFi man???? :D

21. yeah ralph and herbie...AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW man you did that!!!!!!!!!!! hey FIFI, came ere baby, i got a bone for you...hahahahhahah

on a serious note, this has been a bad year here at our house,,,,,not much good come from 2011....and i was dreading christmas this year...we basicly aren't having one....but waking up this morning and hanging out with Dozier and Pipper has brought a great, warm fuzzy feeling to the day......ya gotta love dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cheap digi cam makes ticking noise when ya do the zoom.....between that and the flash it really gets their attention!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dozier xmas morn.jpg

pipper xmas morn.jpg

22. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Lol I forgot about that one! Good ol Cheech and Chong .

23. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thats the tough part about owning dogs, they aren't around as long as we are. Had dogs all my life and remember every one of them. Same with my wife, and we just treasure them while they're here. Got three at the moment. As I type this my 93 pound knucklehead wants me to scratch his ass, did I mention he's a knucklehead? :)

24. yeah, i've had at least 1 sent i was a year old....the boxers love the butt action!!! get them just off the side of the tail and they go into what we call the "Phirina mode"...take those lil front teeth and do a super fast biting action...funny puppies...

their favorite blanket...super heavy, and super soft!!!!!!!!fresh out of the drier!!!!!!!!

dozier and pipper ...favorite blanket.jpg

on their play couch and room upstairs....

25. Deuces

Deuces

Yep! I love those guys.... :D:D

26. shocker998md

shocker998md

Good looking boxers! Ive got a picture of my boxer pup on here.

27. your boxer and our female are marked the same enough in their babiy pics to be sisters....and ours came from down your way too!!!!!!!!!!!

28. barebones32

barebones32

[​IMG]

My pal Gus. RIP buddy.

Attached Files:

29. Cerberus

Cerberus

Merry Christmas everyone. My Rott Kaiser and I drove down to sunny Los Angeles for Christmas. It has been in the low 70's with Le Mans Blue skies.:p

Attached Files:

30. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oddie my new copilot sporting his new "cowdog" bandanna that he got for Christmas along with a big chew bone and two new tennis balls.
    [​IMG]
    And he did go to town with me this morning.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.