Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is Yogi's excited look... and then you ask him... "wanna go for a ride"? And Then you'll see this Bloodhound smile!

Timmy the Tiny dog in 2 other photos and the dog behind the wheel I call Povertyflats!! Hahaha!:eek:

Attached Files:

2. torchmann

torchmann
    BANNED
    from Omaha, Ne

How about calling the thread "angels below us too"
    "The great spirit sent man the wolf to teach him how to live"

3. Dave@theshore

Dave@theshore

This thread brings to mind a couple famous quotes. "If dogs don't go to heaven then when I die I want to go where they go", & "The more people I meet, the more I love my dog". We have an RV so our 2 Labs can go with us & they love sitting up on the couch looking out the windows. If you don't have a good dog story, you need to go adopt a dog NOW!

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

here's my lab Blackie, we think now he was a Labradane, went very quickly, I think it was his heart, we knew he was going to die, no question about it, went from being healthy to barely being able to move within hours, died in my arms. buried him down by the river where it's wild yet. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. JohnEvans

JohnEvans
    from Phoenix AZ

So sorry to hear of your loss. It's never easy to loose one but better they go on their own time.

6. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

[​IMG]

Thats my rat terror, Shitflake. Shes a character, too smart for her own good.

I love taking her to the shop, but I dont get much done when shes there. She has to inspect everything I do, and if I get on the creeper I get lots of kisses whether I want them or not.

7. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

yea I've got four more to keep me busy, the little terrier is giving me gray hair chewing everything as it is. as well as dropping the tennis ball on my head at 3 am, he's a noser, he noses his ball towards you, he also plays tennis ball with himself, he will throw it and then go after it. you can roll the ball towards him and he pushes it back, My wife and I can be trying to play a board game on the bed and he sits by the board with that stupid ball, if you don't throw it, he uses it to bowl everything off of the game.

8. Well here are my 2 Buds, I love them to death!
    (Black and White) her name is Sammy, she is a purebred Border Collie, 6 years old.
    (All Black) her name is Gypsy, she is black lab/border collie mix,3 years old. Gyspy is a little shit sometimes! Sammy just lays around. They both play with each other outside. They are both REALLY smart ut Gypsy doesn't act like it sometimes. lol

Attached Files:

9. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Sorry to hear of your loss, at least he's in no pain now.......and you will get to see him again one day.

10. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

yea it was last year, I dug out the pictures after I saw some of the labs in the last few posts, great dog, had one of the loudest barks i've ever heard come out of a dog, he would be in the bushes doing his buisness, and some homeboy would walk down the street being a bad ass, one or two barks from the bushes would have them trying to look everywhere at once. You couldn't see anything in the dark but his teeth. I think he had some of those Dane genetics, they have heart problems and never live long.

11. Backseat driver.
    [​IMG]

12. no55mad

no55mad

Did she chew the hides off your seat??

13. ugotpk

ugotpk

World Famous MITCH - MITCH - MITCH No picture necessary!

14. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is way too cute.

15. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Nope, its not my car. and the seat was trashed well before I worked on it.

She was helping me pull the back window.

16. no55mad

no55mad

Dogs can get lonesome and frustrated when left alone. The inlaws had a St Bernard and it chewed up the steering wheel and chewed the plastic knobs off the window cranks - 'bad dog':mad:.

17. Dogs are definitely "pack" animals. Our little Maltie is always just a step behind or sitting on us. This is one of his favorite spots! (Mine too!)

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Teddy - Our Maltese Puppy</td></tr></table>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  18. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

He's not alone he has the standard Manchester female for company, they are buddies, and boo for company also. He figured out how to open dresser drawers this morning, smelled a pepermint in one and found it,I keep closing the drawers and he keeps opening them and scattering everything. I had to empty out the drawers. Had minty fresh breath too. :rolleyes: I guess that's better then butt breath. there were socks and underwear everywhere. I don't know whats so fun about a pair of socks

19. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Well here's the elderly beagle Lucy,she likes to follow me around and roll in the dirt, when I'm not looking. Impossible to keep clean. She has a skin condition, and pulls half her fur out every summer, nothing anyone can figure out, she has allergies and is allergic to basically everything. once the cool weather gets here she stops doing it and is fine again. vet hasn't got a clue. we just treat her with furazone and give her oatmeal baths which helps. she's been checked for a laundry list of reasons, and they can't find anything. the Terrier also has very dry skin and he does this too, someone suggested feeding him tuna with his meals, they said the oils are very good for his skin, that and an occasional tablespoon of olive oil. we are trying that now, he does the same thing, stops doing it in cool weather. anyone have a suggestion for a dry skin lotion Ph balanced for a dogs skin? I rub down the bare spots with the prescribed antibiotic to prevent infection and also bathe him in oatmeal which seems to help, he's obsessive compulsive too. It reminds me of a bird pulling out it's feathers, [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  20. NFORCA

NFORCA

Dozer the English Mastiff loves cruising in the Cadillac. Pics are a bit old now, he was only 10-weeks at the time they were taken. now five months and over 80lb, should be about 200lb when he's bigger, so no more sleeping on the car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Will that Caddy pull a horse trailer?

22. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I don't think he will hurt that caddy to sleep on it, at least it's big enough inside for him lol, now if it was one of these new cars, he might leave a big ole dent, or just squash the car.

23. That last pic is the best one! I've got that one saved. That is a beautiful puppy!

24. barnescole

barnescole

i cant get mine off the couch!:)

Attached Files:

25. Oldb

Oldb

A good dog just makes your day. Our golden retriever will sit in my pickup all day if I let her, she is just waiting for a ride. Like mentioned above, never complains. Just happy to be around you.

Attached Files:

26. Came to Pass

Came to Pass
    from Visalia Ca

If O.J. would've had a dog like mine he would still be free.
    Best partner I ever had. Loved to ride. Nobody could come near "her car" if I wasn't in it.

She passed of old age on Easter Sunday. She went quick and died as she lived...with dignity and honor.

You were the best Babe...RIP...we will ride again when I'm done here.

Attached Files:

27. 41woodie

41woodie

Always ready for a ride in whatever is rolling, soon enough she'll finally get to ride in the woodie.

Attached Files:

28. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Baby (pitbull) Maverick (mini daschund) aka Pendelton Noodlestein.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  29. Stormy. Best co-pilot around

Attached Files:

30. hotflint

hotflint

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The number one best co-pilot is Simone! #2 Is Ruby the Maltese, Shi Tsu and Ewok cross! I say that Simone is number one because she puts up with me fooling around with cars and rarely every complains! It means alot to have that sort of support. Ruby, on the other hand is happy to go for a ride in anything (like her daddy she likes the customs!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.