Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abomination

Abomination

Lots of bikers have doxies, and actually road trip with 'em!

[​IMG]

~Jason

2. FastAndLoose

FastAndLoose
    from Warren, PA

Well, I've found him... the one man that my ex-wife hasn't slept with.

3. c10addict

c10addict

"Tank" weighs 160 lbs... He knows the 64 is his and I have a hard time getting him out of it!

Attached Files:

4. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

AWESOME Pooch, just like all the rest on this thread. Best part about him is he is a rescue dog. Our 2 rescue dogs are the sweetest, happiest dogs. They are just happy to be in a loving home. Can't wait till winter breaks and take them for a ride in the Willys. Might even do that this weekend if the roads are dry.:D

5. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

is he a pit? beautiful dog

6. rusty48

rusty48

Now we know where you got that name! :eek:

7. Dyce

Dyce

Murray
    [​IMG]
    He loves going to the bank, the galls there give him 2-3 milkbones. Biggest laziest basset I've ever seen.
    Jeff

8. SquashThatFly

SquashThatFly

This face says "You dont know this yet, but I just destroyed the miniblinds and am going to munch on your glasses later while youre in the shower"

4 month old Zoe. Half Beagle half scruffy little shit. Shes a rescue

[​IMG]

9. Gaters

Gaters

Cool name. Here is my Tucker. Goes with me for rides and hangs in the garage. My shop dog too. Can't wait to take em in the roadster.

Attached Files:

10. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

damn you guys, your pictures and words bring tears to my eyes. I had a little beagle named Molly while in a thirteen year relationship. The woman ended it five years ago and kept the dog. I sure do miss that little beagle. She was a runt, yet would take on anything. Got into a fight with a wolf one time and got her guts ripped right out, we nursed her back to health and within months she was ready to take on a coyote. Good thing I was there to stop that battle. I know she is still alive, but don't have the opportunity to see her. Sure do miss her. Unfortunately, my present situation does not allow for a dog in my life. I love this thread, but it sure does hurt.

11. 7"Chop

7"Chop
    from Denver

Lucy

Attached Files:

12. ricardo_rocha

ricardo_rocha
    from Brazil

13. Burny

Burny

Warbird- Sorry for your loss...

Here's Bobo...

Think he looks guilty?

Attached Files:

• Bobo.jpg
      Bobo.jpg
      File size:
      63.6 KB
      Views:
  14. 1951bomber

1951bomber
    from atwater Ca

nookie!!! dude i dint know she got beat up poor girl

15. Been there, done that ..... worst day in my life ..

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CEJ9442%7E1.STI%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> If tears would build a stairway and memories would build a lane I would walk to heaven and bring you home.

16. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

is tucker full grown? is he a manchester terrior or a pup?

17. Some of you were talking about APBTs being judged. This just passed the other day in Fayette, MO. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/community/story.aspx?id=261172
    Another stupid ban on the APBT. What I wonder is, do people really know what a legitimate APBT even looks like?? Some breeds are so similar in looks that they have a case of mistaken identity.
    Ignorant people=stupid decisions.

There is a lady who works in our office that thinks they should all be dead. If I would've been off work, I'd have told her f*** off. I DO NOT tolerate people being judgemental about animals. Our animal shelter says they kill any dog that comes in and even resembles a pit. If the dog's owner doesn't claim them first. It's sooo sad.
    I asked the guy why? once and he said (yes I'm serious) that the pit's head is too small for their brain and they go mad at the age of 3 or so and they can't put that kind of harm to a family. I had to go outside so as not to laugh in his face.

I have 3 dogs and they are awesome. I have Zeus, a Rat Terrier; Marcus, a Black Lab mix; and Zoe, my yellow lab (& pit mix?). They rock! Zeus is going on 6yo, Marcus is 4yo and Zoe's only 4mo. Zeus is the wrangler of the other two. I love them, slobber messes and all!!!!

A greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Ghandi

18. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

how is it, they can all be asleep, I can go in the other room, quietly take the lid off of their cookie jar, take out some doggie cookies, quietly put the lid back on, then go in the other room,and they are bouncing off the walls. no matter how quiet I am. I made the mistake of giving them snacks before bed last night, then had to go through 30 minutes of them looking under the blankets and under the pillows to make sure i hadn't stashed any more. Made the mistake of playing that prank on ONE of them when they were a pup, now they all do it. WHERE ARE THEY???PANT PANT PANT DROOL DROOL, I KNOW THERES MORE!! :D

19. FastAndLoose

FastAndLoose
    from Warren, PA

LOL... that's some funny shit right there! I like my women like I like my cars, Fast and Loose! It's actually the title of a Motorhead song... I've never been married, but I had to make the joke.

20. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

Looks like trouble. Especially the one on the left.
    We have a hot dog out fit for Halloween for the girl...She cops an attitude when she has been made to wear it.

21. blktie

blktie

My loyal co-pilot, Ollie a Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier.

[​IMG]

22. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Axle is a Lab/Pit mix. He looks like a small pit with a Labs snout, real cute. Benny is a Heinz 57 mutt. Probably has some pit in him but who knows. Both came out of a kill shelter in Virginia. Several people told us they were probably meant to be fighting dogs but just weren't mean enough. That's fine with us as they now are great loving pets.:D

23. N312RB

N312RB
    from Burlington

Heres my two little 5-month old pups Rock and Roll.
    I love these little shits to death. They go everywhere with me. I have to sneak out of the house in the morning just to get to work! They are ½ Brussels Griffon and ½ St. Charles Spaniel. They keep saying that I need to start on the coupe so they can fight over the passenger seat :D
    [​IMG]

24. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Our Dog trainer just aquired a sweet female pit if anyone is interested. She's not good with other dogs though. Need a home where she will be the only pet. If anyone is interested let me know.

25. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

26. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

27. Yeppers, know how that goes. I think a dog can smell cheese better'n a mouse ever dreamed of.

28. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Great Dog whisperer on NG last night, for those of you who love Pits, taught a guy who was terrified of dogs to not be afraid of them, went from petrified fear to walking four pits, had one of them on it's back giving him a belly scratch and even let him chew on his hand playing. crazy dog was grunting and snorting and enjoying himself. big bruiser too but sweet as anything. I hope a lot of people saw that and saw how sweet these dogs can be. he made a point to show pits along the walk route that were stuck on chains, not being aggresive, but probably misserable. had a German Shepard come running out behind a gate barking,and he got the dog to calm down and even lick the guys hand through the bars, once the dog realized that no one was going to harm him, calmed right down. Good victory for pit lovers on that show last night. lawmakers ought to be required to watch that. Or at least visit some sweet natured pits before making knee jerk laws. Don't ban the breed ,do something about the owners who make the dogs violent. Oh he went to a shelter andpointed out a pit who had been fought, and even she was sweet towards people. He was explaining how with the right person she could be rescued.

29. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

Thanks guys, yeah, he's an amstaff/boxer mix. I'm sure everyone thinks this about their mutts, but he really IS the best dog in the world;)

He was 6 pounds when my wife picked him up, the last of his siblings to be adopted, the runt of the litter....a week later he hadn't grown and his belly was blowing up! He had tonsilitus and the bacteria was causing him to bloat. After getting that fixed he sprouted right up, but then at 8 months he had a tumor. Luckily it was benign, and he hasn't had any health issues since! We did get pet insurance for him, which isn't a bad idea with how much money some of the animal surgeries cost.

Now he's 6 1/2 years old and 65 lbs. People are always like "aw cute puppy, how old is he, like 1 or 2?" Ha! He just never grew up:D

and hopefully he never does:eek:

[​IMG]

30. Here is my boy Dakota. He will never leave my side. I take him to work with me and drop him off at my uncles on the way to work. My wife are usually out of the house at work for 12-13 hours a day. So he is with me everyday in the truck.

[​IMG]

This is a day after he was attacked by a dog outside my house.
    [​IMG]

Best dog I ever had. Would give up everything for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.