Register now to get rid of these ads!

go blue from the buckeye state

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by GPdriver, Jan 29, 2013.

1. GPdriver

GPdriver
    from N.E. Ohio

Been in N.E. Ohio since 1976. Was asked to come here by my employer to troubleshoot a store here for a couple weeks. Never left. I was born and raised in Detroit. My dad was a cop in Roseville, Mi. for 22 years. We street raced Gratiot ave, Woodward ave, 8 mile rd and anywhere else we could get away with it back in the 60's-70's. Most times we did but, well, lets just say it wasn't all bad having a cop for a dad sometimes. These days, i only have a 64 Pontiac GP. Can't see too well anymore and my knees don't bend so much so i had to settle for a bigger car. No more firebirds and camaros. At least i got a 4 speed. Factory built around 3000 of them in 64. 389 4bbl, ps, pb am w/rear speaker, rear seat belt delete(?) and the coolest of all....2 speed wipers w/no washers. I can almost hear the thought in the guys head while the car was being ordered, "pay for washers to squirt water on my windshield when EVERY time i get gas for the rest of my life, some kid is going to clean it anyway! no way am i payin for that" Anyway, keep posting the best pics on the web and go drive a classic.

2. Welcome from Michigan.

3. welcome from the coast of SC

4. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from the western Detroit 'burbs

5. 53fordcustom

53fordcustom

Welcome from Columbus Ohio