Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods >>Go ahead, punch me in the face: My new 1933 Ford Coupe!!!!!<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Just caught up with this one JJ....a nice check mark in the 'score' box!! It'd be hard to sleep with that baby sittin' just outside the door. Y'all are gonna have to double up on shop nights at the ol' Iron Lords hacienda. Maybe set up a table out front o' the shop and sell velvet Elvis paintings to raise some funds an' knock it out. Hammer down man...!!!!

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Hahaha!!!! I know I think I stabbed myself in the back on this one too. I figure if I can throw that one together then we can just take 2 cars to whatever and that'll be just as fun!!! Shop night tonight, call me if you want to go!!!

I am selling Boobie Fans (fans with Ron's face one them) to help with the cost of building that thing. Hopefully that'll get me a little closer but I'm not sure I'll need all that much. Shit that car is probably is probably at the same point my '35 is as far as getting parts. I am going to slap it together and go!!! Or sell it for my other shitty project I have in my shed. Please come on up for Good Guys and hang with the Iron Lords again. We'll take care of everything!!!

3. 31chevymike

31chevymike

Sweet score man! It's always amazing to me and of coarse, many other hot rodders that there are still amazing steel iron to be found yet! I'd like to see your '32 if you respond to my reply... We're all anxious to see this build!!!!