Register now to get rid of these ads!

GNRS Roll Call and Meet & Greet Info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Jan 10, 2008.

1. EmilyBelle

EmilyBelle

Cool...we might make it to Bob's Friday night...we haven't been since the summer time (we're slackers) hopefully we'll see you at GNRS Dreadman!

2. See you guys Saturday.

3. hot rod wille

hot rod wille

I'll be there--not sure what day,but I'll be there.

4. Rickdeluxe

Rickdeluxe

Damn... no cookies!
    I'll try and wake up at that nightly hour (7.00) and join you all at the 'anti-donut' or see you later at the Fairplex.

5. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Anyone heading out Fri?

6. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

Denise call me when you and Megan get in. Maybe you guys can come by and see The Old Crow Speed Shop before or after Bob's Big Boy..... Our shop is 5 minutes away from there. In fact, anyone else that wants to come by your more than welcome....Look forward to seeing you both...I'll send you a Pm with my #.......Lucky

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thats funny, me and Megan are swapping emails right this minute about Old Crow and stopping to see you guys. Yep, PM your digets and we'll hook up for sure!

xoxox

8. EmilyBelle

EmilyBelle

Oh cool...can I maybe come by too?
    I got to check it out a bit at the Hollywood Hot Rods show but I kept getting side tracked.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Lets all meet at the Bob's Big Boy on that Friday night and after checking out the cars and maybe a burger and malt we can all cruz over there together......I get to ride with you though....Megan can drive the rental:D

10. EmilyBelle

EmilyBelle

Hmmmmmmm perhaps that can be arranged...I'll have to double check the old schedule.
    :D

11. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

Any other hambers that want to come by Friday night are welcome as well. Maybe we can all go and crash the Bobby's bar The Big Foot Lodge after that....Lucky

12. There WILL be chili Friday. So, how many are up for that?

13. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Im there!

14. Professor Fate

Professor Fate
    from the bay

camera in hand on Friday. need some hydrazine chili.

15. flynstone

flynstone

chili today hot tamale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait hey phil is the olds makin it into the show????

16. Deadender60

Deadender60

I'll be there Saturday... don't know if I'll make it by noon...

-Juan

17. I haven't made any VISABLE progress on the Olds so I probably won't be bringing it inside. Not sure how the drive in part works. If I can drive it in, that would be the best deal.

Really looking forward to this. I have to get the old heart fixed again soon, so this will be my last car party for a while.

18. I won't be there Saturday, so I'm contemplating Friday or Sunday. Friday's sounding good. QUESTIONNE': Would Sunday at GNRS stink?

Thanks,
    Kurt

19. Do tell.

Thanks,
    Kurt

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Oh no....I can already tell I won't be getting much sleep that weekend:eek:...so count us IN!:D

I'm not into chili BUT will stop but for a chat. Will you have your Olds in the "Drive In" portion of the event? What should we look for?

Uno.....One O'clock, sweetheart, 1 o'clock......Should be easy for YOU to remember:D
    The show doesn't open till noon on Friday so it would have been hard to gather everyone up first thing SO figured 1pm on both days would be easier to remember then a different time each day.

We'll try to take a Hokey Ass Group Shot around 1:15-ish both days.

21. I will be there Saturday after the Donuts meet, Only in the US for 2.5 days so bit of a crazy tour....
    Friday land afternoon... Moon, Wilcap (If they ever answer my questions!), Reids Rod Parts. Saturday donuts then GNRS.
    Sunday Long beach swap, then try and catch a few waves at Huntington....They fly back home :-(

see ya at GNRS

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

:eek: and I thought I was crazy :eek:

23. kopis

kopis

I think you can still make it into the show Phil. Call em up. Last I heard, they still have room for the "drive-in". Its 40 bucks thou. You should take it in if you can, its a real good time!

24. Can't make the website work. Anyone have a phone # for them?

25. kopis

kopis

Yep, her you go...
    1-877-763-7469 ext.4

26. Thanks Kopis. I got through to them.

27. Progeria Research Foundation

Trying to raise over $20k this year.

28. JohnnyCASHcadillac

JohnnyCASHcadillac
    from SO CAL-

I'll be there and looking forward to the debut of some cars and meeting everyone. count-down started a month ago!

29. I will be there sorry I will miss the meet and greet,(I'll be a few feet away) I will be stuck in my booth all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I know the front door will be in same place.I believe the Shifter speed shop set up will not be there this time. But stop by the booth say Hi it will be next to the stage it will Say Bombshell-n-Ink and The Lot. I am sure I will have plenty of eye candy around for you boys to get a pictures with. Since I producing the pin-up contest in the suede palace Saturday night, Bad Bob is welcome to leave the HAMB banner at the Booth all 3 days for those who want to sign it.
    Cheer everyone have a safe trip see you all soon

30. cruzr

cruzr

ol Cruzr will be at the breakfast Sat morn and at GNRS on Sat to meet the ones i havent yet.........

be there or be square !~!