Register now to get rid of these ads!

GMC V6 Performance parts ????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EXK, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Ok i probally should start this off with a little history for thoes who do not know me and why i am doing this post. About 20 years ago i went throught a nasty divorce and lost about every thing to my name that i could not get out in one day. So i took as many cars, tools and parts that i could to a good friends shop for storage. Well i got most of my stuff out of his shop fairly quick except for alot of parts. Well due to the econemy my friend just down sized his shop and in the move he found he still had alot of my old parts i had forget about. Well i still have a set of big valved angle milled ported & polished heads off my first performance built 379 v6 that i had done by Head flow Tech. I also have a hand made 4bbl alum steet metal intake and a solid lift performance cam made by Babe Erson and a couple set of header flanges from this motor still at his shop. I know alot of you will say the Gmc V6 is a turd but that 379 would rev easily to 5k and coupled to a T400 could smoke the tires on my 65 Gmc 3/4t 4x4 and it also got fairly good gas milage like 15mpg out on the hwy if i keep it under 70mph when towing a trailler. I know these parts are not worth much or trying to sell so i would like them to go to someone who would realy use them. If you are interesed in them or know someone please contact me.

Attached Files:

2. classifieds thata way ->

3. Hot Rod Scott

Hot Rod Scott
    from New Jersey

do you still have these heads and parts??