Register now to get rid of these ads!

GMC Bubba - Helpfull Shop Tip

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NITROFC, Nov 24, 2010.

1. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Still LMAO ...........

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=pvMm10MTqbYf6ZLeNFJUAfqRwsgjFUF3&height=440&embedCode=pvMm10MTqbYf6ZLeNFJUAfqRwsgjFUF3&width=600"></script>

2. bobwop

bobwop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I wonder if it was Sue or Scott that wrote the script. I bet it was Scott. Sue on camera?

3. That is the guy that built my HEI distributor?? I wounder how far he threw the wrench when he tested the output.

4. same guy that I bought the Simple T roadster from.. what a hoot of a guy.

5. primed34

primed34

Thanks for the usefull information. I may never use it but thanks anyway. Things must be a wee bit slow around the shop.

6. BILL C

BILL C

I got a kick out of this. Now we all know how to "DO IT"

7. Thanks for the tips bubba. I am ready to try the coil output test since my scope ate craps. My question is this: could you send your dog to me for the weekend so he can record the results of my testing or will any dog do for helping with the tests? Thanks in advance, you are my hero.

8. bobwop

bobwop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

two leads, hook one to your lip and one to your scrotum. Give it a whirl and let us know how it goes.

9. A Rodder

A Rodder