Register now to get rid of these ads!

GMB Grand Rapids Autorama roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buckle, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Buckle

Buckle

Anyone interested in caravaning from the Metro Detroit area, we are meeting at the JC Penny parking lot of Oakland Mall at 8 a.m. (weather permitting).

So far, Aaron51chevy, Hotrodladycruzer, and roadstar are in. Room for two more in this vehicle.

Buckle :D

2. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

If you want to stop at exit 67 and pick me up, I'm in....just let me know what time to meat you at the Pilot, or the super 8...

3. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Is that just past Lansing? Sounds good, does Denise have your # we can call you when we get close.

4. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

It's more then "just past lansing"...central between Lansing and G.Raps...

What day are we talking fella's???

number sent via pm

5. lucidalien

lucidalien

i'll be there all weekend. what day are you coming?? also what time are you all planning on being there??

6. Buckle

Buckle

Oops,

Just got a pm from Denise, Aaron, are we meeting at Tel twelve or Oakland Mall?

Buckle

7. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

OK so I are not too smart...

Tel Twelve is the place, I mis-understood some earlier conversations:p . This is for SATURDAY and still at 8 a.m.

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Cool beans. 8am at Telegraph and I-696 puts us at the Ionia exit to pick up HotRodDrummer at appro 10am. We would then be arriving in Grand Rapids at approx 10:30 right?? Tele-Twelve Mall has a DSW (Shoe Warehouse) right in front on Telegraph very visable so lets say park close to Telegraph straight in front of DSW.

Someone needs to mapquest it so the driver:rolleyes: knows exactly where he's going. I will be sitting in the back sleeping.:D

9. I'll plan to see you all over there on Saturday noonish.

Charlie

10. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

Hello, I am new to H A M B....from michigan as well. When is Grand Rapids Autorama, this weekend right?

Mike K.

11. Livonia54chev

Livonia54chev

isn't exit 67 where that strip joint is? uh not that I'd know anything about that.

12. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

The one with the Semi mechanic? Oh why do I know about that!!! As long as somebody (Denise) knows where in Grand Rapids we need to go I can get us out there:D .

13. vetter

vetter
    from Mich.

Exit 67 has an Adult book store, never been in the place, but drive by it all the time.
    Devos place is easy to find, when you come in from 196, get onto 131 south, then exit off Pearl st, go East to Monroe, then North, you can park in the garage across the street.:)

14. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

If that's what you want to call it...haha

That place is horrid :eek:

15. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Looks like the weather should cooperate! So 8 a.m. in front of DSW. Look for the big green suburban for any and all who are coming. If you want my cell phone pm me. Buckle can also drive if we have too many for my truck. Course he drives like a grandma so he should meet an hour ahead of me:p .

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I guess we need to plan a place to gather at the hall. Since I have no clue, and no one else has said anything, why don't we plan on meeting at 12 noon to the right of the main doors when you first walk in. I don't know what's around there or even if there will be a place to stand BUT a decision has to be made regarding location. There will also be a number of RRT folks meeting there as well and one of the guys who knows the area said there is a pub within walking distance so maybe we can all go grab a bite togehter for lunch after the meet and greet.

8am meet at Telegraph and I696 in the DSW parking lot

10am meet at the Ionia exit #67 the pilot gas station

12 noon meet inside the main hall doors to the right

This sound ok??
    my cell number 734-673-6930

17. Buckle

Buckle

Cooter speaks the truth :D . Old vehicle, high miles, 4.10:1 gear, not breaking any speed records here.

18. Buckle

Buckle

Sounds like a plan Denise. I just need to leave Grand Rapids around 4 p.m. to return home. I'm really looking forward to this.

Buckle

19. lucidalien

lucidalien

hey guys give me a call when you all get in i should be there by then.
    616 405 1993.

sean

20. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

And its a nice pub. Its not the only place to eat and grab a few brews but it sure is filling for the price. Sue and I are going to try and get out of jackson by 8 am . See yall there.
    Dave

21. Dave,

The show doesn't open until 11.

Charlie

22. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Ok ................. Well I guess ill sleep in a little longer then ............:D
    Seeeeeeeeeee ya tomorrow.............
    Dave