Register now to get rid of these ads!

GM spindle with 4.5 inch lug pattern

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by starliner62, Sep 2, 2013.

1. starliner62

starliner62

I will probably get ragged for not using the search button, but I did. I just couldn't get a positive answer. I have a 59 Stude Lark hardtop that has an early 70's Nova clip on the front and a Ford 9 inch on the rear. This is how I bought the car so I kept it that way. I would like to find a set of rotors with a 4.5 inch lug pattern to match the rear and the wheels I have. There won't be enough front fender clearance if I use adapters. I ordered a set of rotors from Speedway and they must be for a full size car cause they don't fit. I have heard about Granada and Volare rotors. Has anyone had any luck with these rotors? I also bought a set of Nova rotors for redrilling, but the back of the rotor will not allow this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. k9racer

k9racer

Just re drill the ones you have. You are in race car country . their should be plenty of folks who could help you out.

3. Dane

Dane
    from Soquel, CA

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe GM made anything with disc brakes with a 5 on 4.5" spacing. Mopar or Ford only as far as I know.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  4. You need to figure out the ID and OD on the bearings plus the depth and see if anything will match up.

5. Jmountainjr

Jmountainjr
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. starliner62

starliner62

Thanks guys. I think I'll play with a Granada rotor and see what I can do.