Register now to get rid of these ads!

Glass shop in L.A.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bumpstick, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

Does anyone know of a good glass shop that has experience with older cars? I need to have a 3 piece 1949 merc rear window installed. I'm looking for someone in Los Angeles whose familiar with this type of window. These pieces are not safety glass. I'd try it myself but I think it should be handled by a pro. Thanks for looking, -stick

2. I'd pm slddnmatt he's in Riverside and is a Mercury expert.

3. Try french's glasd in lawndale. Hes old and slow, but he knows his old stuff.

4. dirtybirdpunk

dirtybirdpunk

Try Chitos mobile glass in San Pedro, he does customs and lowriders and everything else....

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Matt has done a bunch of them and will probably give you the most realistic quote... He has like 4 Merc projects he's doing right now.

6. praisethelowered

praisethelowered

Universal auto glass - 1009 San Fernando Blvd. in Cypress Park near downtown. Second generation glass business, two brothers an they both are really experienced (and like to work on) classics. They know how to adjust and set all of the complicated trim, vent windows, etc. . . . it looks like they cut a lot of windsheilds for chops also.