Register now to get rid of these ads!

Glass in Mn?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yule16met, Jun 24, 2011.

1. yule16met

yule16met
    from Hudson, WI

There was a glass company at Btt50's and they were also at jefferson. They sell all kinds of old car glass out of the Cities and I lost their card. What was there name or number?

Thanks!

2. yule16met

yule16met
    from Hudson, WI

Awesome! they have just what I need! I bought the truck at about 4pm on sunday and then Kicked myself for not walking around and buying the stuff I now need. Cab corners, glass, rubber for the cab. It was all there in one place too!

3. No worries, I knew who you were talking about and had a program in the truck still ;)

4. yule16met

yule16met
    from Hudson, WI

Your real good at the search function! Is there a windshield install thread on here or should I make one as I go? I have to replace the windshield, one vent window, and one side window

5. what vehicle are you putting this windshield in?

6. yule16met

yule16met
    from Hudson, WI

In a 58 chevy pickup. I bought it at BTT50's on sunday.

7. yule16met

yule16met
    from Hudson, WI

I installed the windshield myself, not hard, take your time and its simple. Call the company you buy your seal from and ask them about the orientation of the seal. Mine came with no instructions at all.

I went to my local body/glass shop and they got me the same exact windshield for $150 cash! Alot cheaper than that place and I didnt have to spend 30-40 bucks in gas to get up there. It was the same part number too. I dont know if I like the shaded portion on the top, Im really tall and it sits in my eye line.

Moral of the story ask local first! It was super easy to get and it was delivered the very next day.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011