Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

Glad I found this place!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BMB51, May 15, 2018 at 11:09 PM.

1. BMB51

BMB51
    from Cotati, CA

Just wanted to say hello and so glad I found this site. As usual I did have a question I would love any advice on.

I have a 54 Ford Crestline. I’m looking for help with deciding to ditch my original 3 speed side shift paired up to the 292 I have in it for the T85 with overdrive. What roadblocks or challenges with this and if anyone has done it and it fit without lots of mods.

2. WELCOME...first step is to complete your profile page..tell us a little of yourself,,City,,your age,things like that "an INTRODUCTION" its called

3. BMB51

BMB51
    from Cotati, CA

Will do, my name is Brent Bailey. I am in Cotati Ca just north of San Fran. I’m 42 and have a family of 5.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Best to ask your questions regarding the '54 on the main discussion forum where more folks will see it. Good luck.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Hello and welcome to the HAMB enjoy your ride!!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

7. SicSpeed

SicSpeed

Cotati, my dad loved that old race track.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.
    I haven’t done that swap but it’s very straight forward as quite a few people do that.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app