Register now to get rid of these ads!

Give me reasons I shouldn't do this.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Donzie, Sep 24, 2003.

1. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Mike,
    When you are as old as we are chances are you have heard em all. The PROBLEM is remembering em [​IMG] The only thing shorter than my memory is my [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jdubbya

jdubbya

Hey Donnie, I like the concept, it beats the basic wheel well radius jobs that you see alot of guys doing. The lower rear wheel well opening idea does look pretty cool also.
    -Joe [​IMG]

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Donzie, Don't give the job to Kustombuilder without getting competitive bids. I think you should keep the work in the Mid-Michigan area. Now if a nailhead engine should happen to appear on my doorstep I'd have to rethink my position on that. HAHA!!!

Frank

4. Donzie

Donzie

I'm trying to trade him the work for one of my flatties.
    So Frank, I guess yer not going to Indiana?
    Sorry about your loss of a family member.
    Oh and about that nailhead, when you didn't come thru he sold it to me. It should be showing up on my doorstep any second now. [​IMG]

5. Donnie,IMHO I think it would look nice if you left the height of the rear wheel well alone but removed the skirt flange and rolled the edge under like the front.Then get a 50 Olds rear fender trim(or cut down a stock Chevy front one)and center it on the rear to match the front.You could even use the chrome Olds splash shield.Just my 2 cents worth.
    Wanted to go to Indiana this weekend but after the East Coast trip and the Rebel Run last weekend I'm shot.The Wings,Wheels,and Spokes run(at ididit,Meyers Airport,and Tecumseh H-D)is on the 4th of October.All the venues are within a couple miles of my house(the airport is across the street)if you guys want to come down and have a get together.Let me know.
    Ray

6. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

good too hear from you RAY. MichiganRick's buddy (Rick) and i were just talking about you at work tonight. it was all good i assure you [​IMG]...

...as for the rest of you BOZOS!!! yeah, you know who you are. you know Donzie that flat motor will only get you so far then you might have to come up with some real money! or learn a skill that i can use to my advantage---ever lay cement? [​IMG] sounds like i might have some kustom tail lights and a grill to install too!!! i like the ideas though. i'll go fire up the welder!!! [​IMG]