Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gilroy, San Jose,anyone going to the show?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MIGHTY, Nov 16, 2006.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

Any body goin to the toy drives this weekend? Sat November 18 @ Dutchmans pizza 10-4 in gilroy info (831-630-0847) or San Jose Classic Chevy"s toy & food drive Same day @ Bethel Church 10-3 on Winchester BLVD info (408 266-4952) both shows WELCOME TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS Bring a new unwrapped toy for entry.

wondering if any HAMBers are goin and which one, I might cruz to both?.
    Any other shows ?

2. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

i'll be at the one on Winchester,look for a 300 lb. gorilla wearing a HAMB T-shirt :D

3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

You tellin me that all you HAMBers are gonna sleep through the weekend? There has to be more than 1 HAMBer out there that wants to get out and cruz. Stop by the Bethel Church on Winchester on Sat morning, have some coffee, talk a little shit, check out some rides, donate some toys, jump in your ride and cruz to Dutchmans Pizza on 10th st. in Gilroy for Pizza & Beer! Donate some more toys, check out some more rides, catch a buzz and call it a day. So who is going?

4. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

I'll brobably swing by Campbell show on Sat sometime. It'll depend on if I can get the fuel regulator back on tonight and what the weather is like.. No top.... That ones just a few miles from my house.

5. fastroadster

fastroadster

Topless is the only way to go!!!!!!

6. I'll get to Bethel for a couple of hours between shifts at work tomorrow....

I'll be the English one with the 300lb Gorilla in the HAMB shirt!

See ya there!

7. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

I'm going the gilroy show in the chevy. I think i blew the motor in the caddy tonight. Life is a bitch.

8. Oh hell....what happened to the Caddy Brad?

9. alvisoroadsters

alvisoroadsters
    from Cupertino

My dad and I are going to the san jose chevys show today,Due to space my roadster has been sleeping in nevada the last couple a months,but I just got a new daily done. Its a 63 bug on the ground with wide whites & dads got
    the 29,hambers stop by & say hi

10. Sean

Sean

You did that on purpose :)

The cherry-picker is back at my shop.

11. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

I did, had to get that thing right for this year. I will see you and maybe your new lovely bride tomorrow at the meeting in the morning.

see ya bro.
    brad

12. Just back from the show, managed to get a couple of hours off between shifts, it was JAMMED!

Was your VW the 2 tone one with the MONSTER stereo in the back? There were only 2 there, and the other was a stock looking ragtop.

If the 1st one is yours, its VERY cool looking.

13. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

14. Sean

Sean

Dave,
    Just cause your working for the "Man" now does'nt mean you have to ditch your camera. Where's the photos???
    Say hey to Ginger for us.

15. I'm missing my camera Sean!!

Hey, congrats also!!

Say Hi to THE WIFE! :D