Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage GG's Charlotte Who's going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Merlin, Oct 17, 2010.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Nitro you should come down man. It's be nice to meet ya!

2. EllisPinstriping

EllisPinstriping
    from clover, sc

yea brett that'd be awesome havent really met and hung out with a fellow striper...most guys i see striping they've always blown me off n didnt wanna help me out...but yea ill def try n find ya!!!!

3. EllisPinstriping

EllisPinstriping
    from clover, sc

maybe i can meet up with u guys n all the stipers get together n put together a killer panel or something....ill supply the panel!!!!maybe bring 3 panels and all of us throw together something on each one n take one home for each person that way its for each person!!!

4. hemi

hemi

I will be driving up early Friday AM with some friends... any GA folks who want to join the caravan let me know.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  5. I'm in! If I need to bring a panel, let me know! We can meet at the Iron Lord's meet-n-greet. See JeffreyJames' thread on the pre-party Friday night. (I'll be there, too!)

SDG
    Brett

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  6. hotdamn

hotdamn

I shall be there along with the rest of the Lords.

sounds all fancy and proper don't it?

7. sr808

sr808

I'll be there Saturday.

8. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

I'm going and looking forward to it! Yeehaw! Iron Lords are on like Voltron.

9. Heather and I will be there. Look for the red Vega and blue Pinto. That won't be us!

BloodyKnuckles

10. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, y'all can get a laugh out of this. I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Clt to GG's and she said yes. I was so shocked, that I didn't check the dates. This morning, we got up early and left to go to Clt. After an hour and a half drive, we found out it was NEXT weekend. LOL! We had a nice drive to and from Clt, however. :D

11. Well, at least you know how to get there now! :D

12. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Sometimes ya just need a test run.

13. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Since I have been running solo to GG's events for over ten years is there any chance you could get caught up in the drive and come about 250-275 miles to far north and let me tag along after you make a 180??????????????????? :D

14. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

The question is will she go this weekend or say "You had your trip! It is not my fault it was on the wrong day!" :D

15. hscott

hscott

I plan on going on Saturday. Do they have any kind of swap meet going on?

16. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Yes they do swap.

17. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Boy I am SICK. Just got back from Mexico. Everything was going great intill we spend the night with some ladies. Things have not been right after that night. The doctor took some test. I am hoping that shoot will take care of it. If I get filling better hope start working on the car. I have not seen it in 2 months. I have not missed a GG show in Charlotte in 20 years.

18. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah, I think she will.........if the weather is good. :)

19. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

The good thing about that is you wouldn't have to deal with the power parking idiots.......................:D

20. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

My bad. What the heck was I thinking......................The power parkers were there, sitting in line to get that up front look at me spot this weekend...................:D

21. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

us 500 mile guys don't have to power park.....

22. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

FWIW, if i get this grant done I'll be down Friday and if I'm lucky saturday AM. Have to work Saturday night. where might one look for you non-powerparking hooligans?

23. THEKID49

THEKID49

We are leaving south Fl early Wednesday. Have not been to this show in 10 years. Looking forward to it.

24. Don't forget about the Iron Lord's meet and greet all weekend at the track and our party Friday night!!

Can't wait!

BloodyKnuckles

25. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

Look for this and you'll find me....MAYBE:D

Attached Files:

26. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Things are looking up. The doctor gave me a shoot and some cream he said everything should be ok. My girl friend is piss. She wants me to go to Sea Grove this weekend to buy Pottery. I am going tell her I need to help a friend move this weekend. The 1976 Mustang still in storage hope to get it out on Thursday. I need to change oil and tune it up. Also touch up the paint and tape up the seats.

27. Willie

I'm pretty sure the potteries are open on Sunday, too! Bring her Saturday, then take her to Seagrove on Sunday. Cake AND icing!

(Besides, if she finds out the truth, even after the fact........it may not be pretty!)

28. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Thanks for the advise. I try to brake up with her around the holiday and get back together sometime middle of January. I don't like to take her to GG in Charlotte. There is night life in Charlotte I might like to take advantage of.

29. The best night life of the weekend will take place in Concord, Church St. to be exact! That's the address of the Iron Lord's "clubhouse" and they have invited all to stop by! A "not-to-miss" event, to be sure!

30. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Yeah be sure to come on by and hang out Willie!!!! Brett4Christ is going to be pole dancing three different sets to the tune of Whitesnake. You definitely don't want to miss that!!!