Register now to get rid of these ads!

getting started

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by few loose bolts, Mar 5, 2011.

1. few loose bolts

few loose bolts
    from US

Howdy world of Hot Rodders.

I was looking for information on my truck and happened on this site and discovered a hook in my mouth so i let it drag me in. Awesome site. I cannot honestly say i am an accomplished hot rodder by way of one's i have built, but i have the mentality and the love for it, besides, i'm only 18, i've got time. i'm currently building a 1954 Ford F100. it's in pieces right now but i'm doing a little bit at a time. My other car is an 85 honda crx, no hot rod but a definate learning tool. I've grown up with cars being pumped into my brain. My dad has owned countless cars, predominately mopars. we currently own a 1965 Dodge coronet 500 with a 440 hp motor, and lastly we have a 1972 dodge d200 with a 318 we're trying to slowly resurrect. I have the utmost respect for those who choose to live the hot rod lifestyle and hope you know that to us young guys, you are heroes and inspirations. Keep it up!!!

-cheers!

2. Welcome aboard the H.A.M.B. from central Iowa!

3. Welcome from Ohio!!!

4. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

:DWelcome from the great central valley in California...we all got the same hot rod disease when we were young too! Don't sweat it you will learn to live with it...no known cure

5. Welcome aboard the H.A.M.B.

6. Welcome from Michigan.