Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Get a Little Poon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tony Bones, Jul 7, 2008.

1. There's nothing wrong with getting Poon on the roof.

[​IMG]

And there's sure nothing wrong with getting Poon on the fender.

[​IMG]

Hell, even Poon out back is OK, just make sure to ask beforehand.

[​IMG]

Any time is the right time for Poon. Get some soon.

2. How about some pics of the whole car? Or is this 2 cars?

3. yeah? how bout the whole car .. nice money shots though!!

4. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

mmmmmmm... HarPOON!

5. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Could these be artsy-fartsy shots of forsakenfew's Pontiac?

6. Yeah, that's definately forsakenfew's Pontiac, but I don't think Harpoon did the roof, did he?

7. yep. he did. he did the roof first. then the rest of the car later.

erik's pontiac is gay...hudsons are where it's at.

8. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

there are 3 rides that I must see at Hotrod-o-rama, this pontiac, your hudson and the Amocat 'v aint' roadster.

9. I might have one of the whole car at home...I'll check later. I just wanted to show the true bliss of one of Harpoon's flake jobs- nothing else compares. And he definitely did the whole car.

Keith, I hope to see you at my place on Saturday. What the world really needs now is more chopped Hudson.

10. Sorry, I just remember seeing it when only roof was metal flake, I wasn't sure if he did that too. This car is ridiculous in person, it's hard to look at in the sun.

11. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

this thread is funny...i just got off the phone with the MAN himself....

yeah, the car is pretty bright and obnoxious. people with epilepsy fall over and have seizures when i drive by...HAHA...

nice pics mr. bones!!

12. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

can't wait to see it in person, it's giving me a headache just looking at these pictures!

13. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

HA!! try driving the damn thing everyday in the sun!!!! can't see shit unless you have polarized sunglasses to cut the glare from the dash...things i didn't even comprehend when it was being painted....

14. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

here are a few pics of most of the car...you can see the reflection from the dash i was talking about in one of them.....

you can also sort of make out the 65 mustang buckets in front (on swivels of course...) and the 63 rivi rear seats i'm starting to build out...

and don't mind the guy bent over in the background of the second pic...that's just Steve "they didn't make "husky" sized parachute pants" Glucoft, from AMOCAT fame showing us his best side....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  15. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I know where there is a '60 HT around town here, never had much interest till I saw your car...now I gotta beat back the urge to grab it before I buy a model A :p

16. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

i happen to have a running driving 60 hardtop in the backyard....needs a new home....but,,,uh,,,needs some LOVE....

17. Thought that was sold to your roomie???

18. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

not to mention you live 'a little off the beaten path' from me haha. Why not build it and own TWO?

19. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

nothing is sold till i have cash in hand my man!!!! i really do need to sell this thing.....i think the "world famous swindlers" need a new project car.....

20. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

i've thought about it. if i were to do so,,,this one would get a FULL custom do up...front and rear roll pans with inserts, reworked rear fenders, wheel openings, taillights, etc....

BUT,,,i sold my 389 powered 31 sedan to finance the paint and body on my pontiac,,,so i'd really like to build another A for my next project....

21. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Cool dude. I'll try and track you down in Washington so we can bullshit and I can get a better look at the '60.

22. I think the LAST thing the world famous swindlers need is another project.

funny. just the other day i did a quick count. there are 8 of us, and 40 cars and 5 bikes that i know of. there's probably 5 or more that i'm not getting...

23. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

well than find a buyer for me so the "world famous swindlers" aren't burdened with another BFA project.....

24. FEDER

FEDER

Looks like an upper eyelid of a Hotel street Hooker from Honolulu. Fed

25. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

HA!! that story had me crackin up!!!

26. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Interesting to see 60 Buick headlight rings on another GM car from that era. They fit nicely.

27. I've seen this car around the hood a few times and had a good long look at it during Billetproof....

I'd slit my mothers throat for it.

28. Every time I see that car I want to lick the paint. Every time I see it, something new is done. Sorry I'll miss Hotrod-o-rama this year.

29. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

that is just completely insane. incredible.