Register now to get rid of these ads!

georgia newby

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by old kid, May 3, 2005.

1. old kid

old kid
    Member Emeritus
    from middle ga

my name is dan. im a homebuilder from warner robins ga. i drive a 32 ford highboy sedan with a 57 desoto hemi. ive just bought a 32 ford vicky that ive been trying to get my hands on for fifteen years. its a stocker for now. weve just gotten my wifes 455 buick powered 49 buick sedanette on the road.

2. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

Hey Mr Dan...I see ya finally figured it out..........This is a nice guy and his 32 is just about as nice...and the hemi..Welcome to the HAMB...Heres the link to my dads website http://users.pstel.net/streetrodder/ .....See ya tomorrow maybe we will get this dragracing thing figured out...by the way heres the pic of the 36 I was tellin ya about.....JAMIE

3. MrEarl

MrEarl

Welcome aboard Dan.
    Would love to see that 49 Buick someday.

Lamar in Athens, Georgia

4. Welcome aboard - Georgia boy. Man the South East is taking off. Looking forwad to meeting you.
    And hey Lamar - I work in Athens so we need to hook up one day for lunch

Lets go drag racing.

5. MrEarl

MrEarl

What about Wilsons Soul Food, right down town. Hey you working on a new shit plant in Athens?

6. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

7. tid

tid

howdy from down near savannah