Register now to get rid of these ads!

Georgia Hambers Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAD MOJO, Jan 17, 2007.

1. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

I am up for a shop tour also. kinda busy for a month or so.

Attached Files:

2. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

3. Scott Miller

Scott Miller
    from Tampa, Fla

Peachtree City in beautiful old Fayette County. I'm up there a lot doing old car crap. Anybody near there?

4. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Yup,I am in Hampton,Ga.,Nearer to Lovejoy.
    Working second shift at the airport,3 pm to 11 pm.,with lovely rotating off days!
    PM if in town,will try to hook up and say hello.

5. whos going to the swap monyawnna?

6. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Me Me ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. sure what the hell.....am i gettin a ride in your 32 there?????

8. OldCarPilot

OldCarPilot
    from Bel Air MD

9. roadracer

roadracer

Me too, better half and sprogs in tow..

10. Sure -thanks for the invite, - the 46 is without a tanny right now - dropped the thing off at the rebuild shop today. I doubt it will be ready by next weekend though.

See you Fockers in the morning - or late brunch hour- its cold and a witches titty in a brass bazier right now. Can't imagine what the morning will be like.
    Stew? Whatcha brewing up Stevie?

11. roadracer

roadracer

Hey, whats the swap meet like, can we bring the dogs?

12. How big are they?

13. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

No vendor dogs larger than 50lbs, no spectator dogs, and no pit bulls, no exceptions. Sorry to be a dick, but my insurance won't allow it. Plus, I've been to too many shows when my son was young and had people say "Oh dear! You should NEVER go up to a strange dog you don't know! Petey (Skippy, Rolf, Beelzebub, whatever the mutt's name is) doesn't like children" when he would go pet them. I've also seen too many scared dogs walking around car shows, tail tucked between their legs, owner dragging them along. Lots of unfamiliar territory, strange people, loud noises...open headers starting, old cars backfiring. Even the most predictable dog is unpredictable in a situation like that.

I figure if someone is a vendor, the dog is used to it, plus they're on a short leash and the owner isn't walking all over the place.

It sucks, but the track manager doesn't come out to the show because he can't bring his dog, and I gotta leave my dog at home alone for 10 hours.

-Brad

14. Thanks for clearing that up boss.:cool:

15. roadracer

roadracer

Thanks Brad/Stevie. That's cool, having never been I didn't know if it was a big open field, etc. Our dogs are very friendly, Golden Retrievers but I certainly get what you mean about strange place, loud noises and weird people :D

See you in a few hours!

16. WIERD people is right!!!! Have you seen the "SOCK F**KERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sorry can't make it this weekend, spent the whad of money for fun last night at the MONSTER TRUCKS in Columbia S.C. last night. My HOT RODDING buddy (Lexie my 4yr. old daughter) made me do it!!! I am however going to be in the ATL next weekend for the W.O.W. and a nice family weekend with the inlaws(HEEELLLLPPPP) so if anyone needs my help to wash a cat or clean out the septic tank in ATL just give me a call!!!! I will be itching to sneak out of the back door!!!

17. hehehe..... you said back door!!!!

18. 30 chopped

30 chopped
    from s.c

pre-regisration and tickets are at www.roaddevilscsa.com first come first served...

19. cdandelivery

cdandelivery

way out in covington!

20. BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Bring braughts instead. They taste better.

21. 30 chopped

30 chopped
    from s.c

its coming fast.....

22. 59chevyapache

59chevyapache

Geez I missed this thread!

I'm in Valdosta, GA. I think I'm the farthest south of everyone! If y'all are willing to drive, I'll host. Make it a BYOB get together.

**If any of y'all have any old bike for sale, email me at [email protected]
    Thanks

23. 30 chopped

30 chopped
    from s.c

its coming fast.. just go a maybe on some hooter girl to come out to the show...wow hooters...:)

Attached Files:

24. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

I'm not in GA but was there in the military at Augusta, Ft. Gordon in 1976. I had a grey 55 chevy with a big block in it and sold it to a guy who worked in Bio Medical electronics at the hospital. I bought this car from my grandfather in 1969 so it's something special and I never should have sold it. If you know of such a car, I'd love to buy it back. Send me a PM if needed. thanks for the help. Aman

25. Interesting approach to reviving a three year old thread.
    Try going to the social groups and posting on the GA Hambers and maybe Southeast Hambers. You never know who might know something.
    Heck, it might be in some barn outside Augusta, sitting patiently for the last 30 years.
    Good luck.

26. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

haging out at the shop in calhoun

27. I actually know where Hog Mountain is. Some of my mother's people are buried at Hog Mountain Baptist Church--one of my great-great-great grandmothers and a great-great grandmother were charter members of that church when it was established in 1854.

I'm at Rockmart, which is not close to anything.

28. And Hiram (near Dallas on 278) is pronounced "Harm." From Rockmart, we go overt (contraction of over at or over to) Harm and pick up 120 to get to May Retta.

29. twotoejoe

twotoejoe

I live up in Clarkesville, a little town in the northeast corner.