Register now to get rid of these ads!

Georgia Hambers Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAD MOJO, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Norcross here.....

2. Swainsboro is just outside of town here. There is supposed to be a get-together close to here in the near future in Jackson South Carolina at the Carolina Drag-way. It is their 50 anniversary and they want to do a nostalgia style gathering. I will call out there and get them to commit to a date and let yall know. It is 20 minutes south of Augusta, we can get the Carolina HAMBERs involved maybe!!!!!!!

3. BAD MOJO

BAD MOJO

pbr what going on bud. go for it stewed that a,int far for me

4. OldCarPilot

OldCarPilot
    from Bel Air MD

Just saw this post... Here in Kennesaw, near GMB. Not a Sockfucker, but sometimes I play one on TV! :) Actually a refugee from TX and a (lost) member of THEM! TX
    Work part time in a shop www.millscustoms.com if anyone needs anything.

5. Is Augusta too far for the Atlanta crowd?? It's aprox 2 hour drive!!!????

6. StrickV8

StrickV8

I call Marietta home too.

7. Phil1934

Phil1934

8. mailwagonman

mailwagonman

Greensboro Georgia here. Joined a local car club last year, they had a show in Greensboro back in September. I took my new toy I threw together. Its a 1960's DJ5 mail jeep that I cut 8 inches out of the top,threw the doors,hood and fenders away, suicide axle up front about with about a 20 inch stretch in the wheelbase,50 tires on the rear,open dual headers on a 6 cyl, painted flat black with bedliner on the entire floor area. I parked it amongst the new corvettes and the crowd loved it. Later that evening the Pres of the club asked me if I cound bring something shiney next year..I would love to post a pic, but don't have sense enough to. Anyone get down my way that can I would love to post it so I can here some bs about it. JR Rhodes

9. old kid

old kid
    Member Emeritus
    from middle ga

somebody make up my mind about when and where. i'll be there.
    dan

10. hog mtn dave

hog mtn dave

Jackson is a nice, old style strip. Stands are close to the track, some shade in the pits. Let us know what you find out about their 50th anniversary deal.

I'm not a sock fucker, but I do need to buy them some Sunday beer.

12. "I'm a sock fucker, your a sock fucker, wouldn't you like to be a sock fucker to..."

13. come to think of it, there are a few others that we haven't heard from yet....

road toad....32 chevy 3window coupe?
    zamo (chad) bad ass A coupe??

where are you guys?????

14. Hot Rod Walt hasn't chimed in, and he's got an event coming up end of this month in Jackson GA.

15. We are comong to the WOW in feb but not bringing a ride. I think it should be somewhere we can get a look at each others rides.

PBR::: I'll get you those pics as soon as posible but the screws are coming out or have came out at the roof line, don't know what to do about it either{{{

16. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

How about this Just let me take hellzapoppin aroung the block and we'll call it even. :)

Hell I'll even through another case to calm your nerves and $20 for gas.

:) :) :) :) :) ;)

17. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

18. Big Pauly

Big Pauly

Let me know when you are heading down. I'll drive the truck since it has heat. I'll follow ya down.

19. g-lover51

g-lover51
    from Dallas Ga

Dallas Ga here.

20. BAD MOJO

BAD MOJO

how a bout your house u tell when haaaaaaa hhhaaaaa haaaaaa just kiddin we want to do 1 around Summit in the atl and say 1 at the big peach for the south end of the world

21. what about maybe a garage crawl, instead of meeting up at a show/shows that we really don't fit in or have to deal with other morons? Pile into your hot rod and just bum around for a day cruising with a group of like minded individuals checking out what everyone else has in the works?????

just my.02

22. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

How 'bout a Rib Run to Memphis for BBQ ribs? I always that that would be fun.
    And on the way back, we can swing by Rocco and Cheaters. It'd be a whole day affair, but damn, what a day!

Brad

23. uummmm - that's in Alabama and Tennessee - this is the Georgia roll call. ha ha

24. ratrod0

ratrod0

i'm in douglasville greg are you going to W.O.W.

25. I think he missed the idea here....

this it to get everyone in the area together, not to make a hugh road trip through different states.....

26. We could call that the south east invitational chub rub run

27. kolor me kustom

kolor me kustom
    from Dallas, GA

Dallas Ga...............

28. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Oh...sorry. I was thinking about a bunch of Georgia HAMBers getting up in the morning, driving to Memphis for lunch because nobody every drives three states away just for ribs, turn around and swing through one of the oldest speed shops in the country on the way home and then get home late at night thinking "DAMN that was fun! A rolling car show/road trip, ribs and dusty boxes full of hot rod parts!"
    But yeah, something more parking-lot oriented might be better for you. Let me know what you guys decide to do...I'll drop off a lawn chair and cry-baby doll for you on my way out of town. :D
    -Brad

29. BAD MOJO

BAD MOJO

hey who says we cant do both i dont have a problem with a road trip but it dont hurt to try something for everyone and lawnchairs are ok but leave the crybaby dolls at home my pitbull loves to eat those bastards she already has 3 to her credit

30. chopped

chopped