Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gene Winfield's art of Metal Working class

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chaoticcustoms, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Chaoticcustoms

Chaoticcustoms

Recently some friends and I went to Genes class and was phenomenal. Gene then asked if we would be interested in putting a class together in Lake Havasu. Of course we said yes!!! So here is the ad as pulled from CL. I thought we had better give some fellow hambers the opportunity to spend some time with Gene.

October 29 and 30 Legendary car customizer Gene Winfield will be in Lake Havasu instructing a hands on metal working class. Cost is $350.00 which includes lunch and drinks for both days! Space is
    limited to 25. If you are a fan of Gene's or just into cars you cannot miss this class! Similar classes go for thousands and this is worth every penny!

Call Ron for any questions and reservations at 928-706- 4759 Or PM me for info and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

2. Chaoticcustoms

Chaoticcustoms