Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gene Winfield not appearing at Indy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gene Winfield Rod&Custom, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

Hey folks,
    Genes Office guy aka Og here. There have been questions about Gene not showing at Indy and I am posting to inform you folks as to why. Gene was schedueled and booked for the Fallout show at Indy and schedueld to fly out Thur Sept 16th. On Tue Sept 14th we got a call from the Fallout guys saying that they were having alot of problems with the facillity of choice and that they were canceling Gene for it because they werent sure if the show was even going to take place. On the 15th Gene made alternate arrangements to go to Rebel Run as he was already packed for a show. I kid you not, it wasent an hour after getting everything booked for RR that the Fallout guys called and asked if Gene could still attend. Sad to say he was booked at another show already.

Hope that answers any questions or concerns.

Thanks
    Og
    Winfield Rod&Custom

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Thats just how it goes..snooze ya lose..snore ya lose more..ya flat cha late.

hope he has a good time

3. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

what is the Fall Out show?

4. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Glad he made it to the Rebel Run, we always look forward to seeing him there.

5. I knew there had to be a good reason Gene didn't make it to Indy. Hell, I couldn't make the Fallout or the Rebel Run. Thanks for the update.