Register now to get rid of these ads!

gearheadwiki.com

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by haroldd1963, Sep 3, 2009.

1. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

I don't know if it has been posted here yet or not, but there is a new site similar to wikipedia called gearheadwiki, that is for guys/gals like us. Goto www.gearheadwiki.com to check it out.

This is a relatively new site, so there is not alot of info there yet. But, that's the beauty of it, you can add anything that is automotive related you would like.

I have started a wiki on the history of the Ford Flathead V8 engine. It is very basic right now, but hopefully others will add to it, and correct any errors!

Take Care, Harold

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Interesting...

3. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

4. haroldd1963 ...

I'm not much of a fan of Wikipedia type sites and all the mis-information they help to proliferate on the Internet ... IMO, the H.A.M.B. is a far better source of information on all aspects of our hobby.

That stated, you might consider posting your History of the Ford Flathead V8 engine "wiki" on the Kustomrama.JPG website (just click HERE).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009

5. belair

belair

6. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

Actually, I find sites like wikipedia and gearheadwiki interesting. Everyone knows that they can, and do, contain mistakes. That is the beauty of these type of sites, you can correct any mistakes!

Thanks for the tip on the Kustomrama wiki, I just found out about it this morning.