Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. I'm on the hunt for replacement panels for my '56 Hillman Husky.
    I went to an old school wreckers the other day, on the very slim chance that he might have a mid 50's Hillman tucked away in the weeds.
    His response was a snort followed by a muttered " Fuck'n Hillman!!! "

I hope i don't get the same response here...

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Welcome to the HAMB. Sorry I don't have. But does it have a Hemi? We need pictures!

210superair likes this.
  3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois. Hope you are able to locate the parts you need.

4. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wishing you the very best of luck, in trying to find the parts and panels you are seeking for the Hillman Husky. I would think that Hemming's would be a better source for parts rather than here, but you never know what is stashed in someones shed or barn !

1956-58_Hillman_Husky-01 (2).jpg

5. Ron Funkhouser, sadly i won't be fitting a 396 Hemi like Doug Lyle's Husky.
    Australia's a nanny state, fun is being legislated out of existence.

Mine is complete down to the crank handle but has major rust issues so i'm looking for a donor car for replacement panels. It's looking more and more like i'll be fabbing them myself. IMG20191023071649.jpg

41 GMC K-18 likes this.
  6. Welcome, there is a handfull of Husky,s :cool: amongst hamb members. Fuck'n Hillman,,,,,,,,,,, paddock bomb :eek::D,
    Cant see any rust on yours. Found this photo on internet.
    HILLMAN HUSKY.jpg

Glitchy likes this.
  7. Sandgroper

Sandgroper

Hey Glitchy, welcome to another Aussie. Can't help with the Husky but know all about hard to get bits. It's worse over this side.