Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser Material?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by V8guy, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Seen this the other day while doing by white collar job so I can support my addiction. It was raining at the time so I didn't get out to look real close.

2. Is that a Morris Minor? I dont see why that could'nt make a cool gasser. Small english cars with American V8's have always proved to work!
    -Dean

3. Gasserfreak

Gasserfreak
    from Yuma, AZ

Hell yeah I'd say, I tried to find a pic of one as a gasser on gassermadness but with my dialup it'd take all night.
    Drew

4. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Doesn't Rocky's brother have one of those that he drag races? If not someone on here does.

Frank

5. AHotRod

AHotRod

fuck'n right it's Gasser material, Morris Minors are the 'Shit' !

'Jangleguy' who is Scotty ( 'Rocky's brother) has the most bitch'n Morris around.....
    Buy and build it....if ya got the balls :cool:

6. I don't have the $$$$ right now to taken on another project but if anyone is interested I can get the info on it. It's located in central Indiana and I believe the sign said $800.

7. HOPE UR A small GUY,:rolleyes: , BUT HEELLLL YAAAAA! :D

8. jimbob

jimbob

We got one, 265 Hemi on Nitrous.....

[​IMG]

9. jimbob

jimbob

I have put these up in another thread but I think they were lost in the crash last week....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

That last one is badass. If you are in Pendleton, you are REALLY close to me. I'm up that way once a week and just live down in New Palestine at Mt. Comfort and US40. Let me know if I can ever help ya with anything.

11. A gasser would be a helluva lot better than it's current state-that's fo sho!

12. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

sumbitch. a buddy of mine had a 4.3 V6 built very exotically via a hot rod article and i told him it needed to be put in a morris minor because his last name is morris and he's been called that since time immemorial. he just had to FUCKING get married and move to florida... hope somebody gets it, saw one once with a 427 in it.

13. I sure will and likewise.

14. Very Nice Gassers